It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange picture from Mufon this morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This is an odd little thing,if it is a genuine picture that is. What the heck could it actually be?

www.mufoncms.com...
^^picture

vv description

On October 8, 2008 I was flying to Oakland, CA from Chicago, IL. About half way into the flight, or a little more, I was bored and just started staring out the window as we were flying over the Mountain States. I soon realized a black egg flying around the same height as the plane was. It had a ghostly black tail (my first thought was that it was a plane on fire!) and was smoothly flying near the plane, as if it was supposed to be there.

Curious, I started taking pictures of it, so I could later zoom in and see it clearer. I remember looking around and not seeing anyone else notice it...and I didn't say anything to anyone. I remember thinking "If this is a dangerous object...the pilot would know, right?"

Then I took a video of the Egg as it changed directions to be perpendicular to the plane. Any suspicions of falling asteroids were immediately dismissed...as they can't change directions...or fly.

It seemed like the tail got bigger and bigger as the Egg flew away from us. I tried to convince myself that it was some militaristic plane, as we were over one of the Mountain States where they could do testings.

But it didn't seem right...I really think that what I saw was unexplainable.

and if you go to hither
mufoncms.com... to the latest reports page (obviously this will not be on this page forever) there's a little video. to
2008-11-25 2008-10-08 Black Egg with Ghostly Tail

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Feom what I see, it looks like a bird, but on reading the reports I think it looks like some shape changing UFO that is creating space-time warps around it. That explains its constant shape change. By no strech of imagination do I think that it is a military plane

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Giant airborne octo-squid?

Or

Possible a 747 with bad wind?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
That's a pretty interesting object/phenomena - whichever it is. It appears to elongate to quite an extent in a short amount of time. I would be interested to see other peoples opinions on it. Personally I'm stumped after watching the video. I wish the camera was kept a bit stiller than it was - but isn't that always the case!

IRM

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
At first glance, to me, it looks like a fast evaporating jet contrail at a nearly head on or tail on aspect to the camera. The darkness of it seems a bit weird but I suppose if the sun was in the right position the underside of the contrail could be dark, maybe?

This video seems to show darkened contrails coming directly from a KLM flights jet engines, so I suppose it is possible.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

thanks for posting this,

very strange looking whatever it is, it almost has a defined saucer appearance.

i cant get the video to play, is anyone still able to view it??? or has it been removed ?

join