It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faraday Cage for the Dark Night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hello all..

Please, no flaming etc...I dont know wgere to put this so any Mod feel free to move it.

We all have seen DarkNight's predictions and was wondering, just wondering if a Faraday cage of some type around the skull with a trailing ground wire would prevent "beaming" of the images and sounds into the brain?

I have found some fabric that is sold for such a purpose...is there anyone out there that would want to test something out on one of the auditory projectors? ( I dont have any where im at)

Please...no jokes about tinfoil hats or gettin fried with electricity...if they can make you "hear" an advertisement by projecting energy...imagine what else "they" can do...

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Can I "bump" my own thread? I suppose Ill find out...lol

Anybody have any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
No i have not seen "DarkNight's predictions"

Could you please explain what they are about ?

I could suggest looking into the 'Tesla unified field, tesla coil', maybe you can find something with these terms to protect your skull.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
No jokes, okay. Don't know who "darknight" is or really care about his/her predictions.

I'd look more at a protected area than just a skull type arrangement. I'll make an assumption about wearing it while sleeping, so comfort would be an issue as well as keeping it in place while moving while asleep. Hence, the rational for a protected area.

Maybe a mosquito net like structure around the bed would be easiest.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
@OP

My guesstimate is no, it will not work. Either because they would use ELF so the wavelengths are extremely long (thousands of kilometers), or another possibility are Microwaves in the .3 - 3 GHz range, according to Richard Alan Miller.

There was a presentation done by him from a Nexus conference in 2005 where he brushed upon HAARP and Microwaves in general from cell-phones and such, which utilize a specific narrow band that coincides/resonates with humans in some way, basically disrupting our "normal" operation.

He mentions that re-programming our mind as to how we react to external stimuli like that is the only real defense from them...

There's more interesting stuff in his lecture, check it out here:

Google Video Link

new topics

top topics

join