It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Dancing UFO splitting into 3 and merging Exposed!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This account starts with a friend who is Ex-Airforce with the Australian R.A.A.F. who has an obsessive interest in the sky, cloud formations and interestingly objects that are of unknown origin. One afternoon over a couple of beers the topic varied until eventually I pop the question “had he seen anything strange or unusual in his time as a Pilot”?

His hand goes to his chin and the response caught me by surprise, “No actually not in the Air Force but right out the front of this house a few months back, I saw something highly strange”. The story went on that one night he was out the front having a cigarette when he noticed a strange light low on the Horizon dancing around…splitting into 3 distinct objects then merging back into one. He estimated the object was under 500 meters and had to of been within 500-1000 meters and the size was massive and could not possibly perform such maneuvers without substantial airframe damage. The shape was spherical and tended to go into a “globule” like transformation just before it split into 3 separate objects and then converged.

Fast forward to 2 nights ago when I get a knock on my door at 10pm with my neighbor standing sheepishly in the porch light with a very anxious look on his face. “You remember that strange light I told you about a while back”? He offered “well its back!”

I followed him over to his front lawn and to my amazement there it was, low on the horizon and only viewable in a few degrees off its brightest angle under which it completely disappeared if you took 2 steps either left or right. It was doing the exact maneuver my neighbor described and seemed eerily “not of this world” as very few stars could be seen due to cloud cover and being so low on the horizon.

Out come the binoculars and the mystery is solved, apparently a neighbor a few hundred meters away in another street has this massive antenna that he/she puts up at night on some kind of telescopic pole and the dancing lights turned out to be the street light below shining up under the fins of the antenna.

Sighting Solved.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by mazzroth]

new topics

join