It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please visit this link...become enlightened

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
144000.net...

Your view of christianity may change for the better it may convert aethists, hell reading that will be more powerful than wacthing the passion(some of your questions may be answered) download the humanity.exe file from the download zone...please...u will thank me..
Read then come here to discuss what u have read

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
so many conspiracies are addressed in that read above i cdont know where to begin, but for the mods, it concerns conspiracies dealing with christ's return

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by retardedgenius
144000.net...

Your view of christianity may change for the better it may convert aethists, hell reading that will be more powerful than wacthing the passion(some of your questions may be answered) download the humanity.exe file from the download zone...please...u will thank me..
Read then come here to discuss what u have read

The very first statement at the very first page of that link is a direct contradiction to reality, and a fallacy wrapped in subtle deception.

"If you are one of the 144,000 chosen, this is your site".

NO ONE chooses anyone else, only the individual can choose for themselves. If one subscribes to the idea that some "God" chooses a few, and not the others, this is delusion and a lie that is designed to maintain "elitism" and "I'm better than you" type of views, and therefore promote conflict and confrontation.

Free will and infinite possibilities in an infinite reality exist simultaneously, as EVERYONE is equally important, and only SUBJECTIVE beings choose someone as more important than another, and therefore service-to-self. They can self-proclaim to be Gods, but this doesn't change what IS, does it.

There are many other things that are involved in this dynamic, but those are some of the major ones. I see no need to read further, as this package of half-truths and lie-sandwiches is created only to deceive and lead astray, and is therefore of no use other than to learn to see/detect such lies, to be able to discern future occurances.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I agree with Thomas Jefferson, in that Revelations is, "The ravings of a madman." Most recent interpretations of John the Divine's phantasmagoria began to emerge in the 19th century. Millions are long buried who espoused the imminence of apocaplyptic scenarios. Upon reaching the end of the 1st millenium of the common era, there were massive conversions due to eschatological fervor. In fact, apocalypse myths are noted in many ancient civilizations' writings. How long is this topic going to be used to blur the message of Jesus?

Unequivocally, he preached of love, forgiveness and healing. How can anyone believe that his love would be expressed vis a vis enormous plagues and suffering? Of course, only those who adhere to very narrow interpretations of a book that most people have not even seen (nor had a chance to for thousands of years), can be saved from the wrathful scourge. What nonsense! Certainly, it is inconsistent with the Jesus presented in the Gospels.

Personally, I want to believe in a God like Jesus. But the apocalypse-mongerers who call themselves Christians give me doubts. Fortunately, heaven is not of this world and it is within me. Otherwise, the "101st Church of Eschatology" would entirely spoil my simple belief.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
it also says on hat site that u need not be one of the 144000 to be saved and that they are just the first to be enlightened and will preach the true word to us who will also become enlightened lol
i told u to read on did i not?

i would not have posted it here if i didn't think the free book on the site warranted a good read other members who are tempted to, i urge u to read it

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I didnt read it, but i might.

I agree that everybody is important, and [alot] more than 144,000 have been and will be saved. But it will be few who find the road to perfection on earth compared to the billions of souls on this planet.

even the lowest, poorest, forgotten souls mean everything to god.

this is why jesus says.

"and those who are not called me people, shall be my people"

[pride] is a strong force and satan loves it.

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
that is said in the link i provided but here's a sample ok

Atheists

Everybody believes in Me, even though not everyone confesses it, nor do all love Me. Do not believe in the atheist. I do not contemplate atheists nor can they exist. The flesh can deny Me but not the spirit. Can a man deny his carnal father, even though he never knew hin? In the same manner, the spirit, too, cannot deny his spiritual Father, even though he may think he does not know Him. Can a fruit exist which has not been part of the tree before?

I am what you cannot understand in all its plenitude, because you still dwell in the matter. You are subject to the physical body and, possessing a limited mind, you analyze me according to your materialism. Refraim from studying Me outside of the pathway drawn by My law, because it will only cause you to lose your way along the road. Do not try to look for Me with the poor and restricted knowledge that you presently have, because you will become confused.

u never know...

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by retardedgenius]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
i wish i never posted this....
i am sorry i did

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
where in the bible does it talk of reincarnation?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I agree with Thomas Jefferson, in that Revelations is, "The ravings of a maniac." Most recent interpretations of John the Divine's phantasmagoria began to emerge in the 19th century. Millions are long buried who espoused the imminence of apocaplyptic scenarios. Upon reaching the end of the 1st millenium of the common era, there were massive conversions due to eschatological fervor. In fact, apocalypse myths are noted in many ancient civilizations' writings. How long is this topic going to be used to blur the message of Jesus?

Unequivocally, he preached of love, forgiveness and healing. How can anyone believe that his love would be expressed vis a vis enormous plagues and suffering? Of course, only those who adhere to very narrow interpretations of a book that most people have not even seen (nor had a chance to for thousands of years), can be saved from the wrathful scourge. What nonsense! Certainly, it is inconsistent with the Jesus presented in the Gospels.

Personally, I want to believe in a God like Jesus. But the apocalypse-mongerers who call themselves Christians give me doubts. Fortunately, heaven is not of this world and it is within me. Otherwise, the "101st Church of Eschatology" would entirely spoil my simple belief.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
" reincarnation is an oppertunity to purify his faults to the right path "

this is not true. if it is then every soul is not unuiqe. how can [I] purify my faults of past lives, when i have no clue of my past faults, other than the faults of my
own life?

also if its true, then there is no judgment or penalty, since they can wait 40 lives from now [then] purify themselves.

and at what point and time does god send a soul to hell?

doesnt the works you do and the sins you commit in your [first] life already tell god who you are?

its completely unbiblical, reincarnation is.

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be a BTS' "Faith & Spirituality" section? Just an observation.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
good questions i dont say i believe it but it should be read and does the bible say reincarnation is not true? do you know John the baptist was Elijah in spirit?(said in bible 99%sure)
elders could not recognize it but apparently jesus could since he sees the souls inside us...ya never know...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yes reincarnation is unbiblical because god says after death you will be judged and enter into heaven and hell.

every creature created has a different soul and is a unuiqe individual.

ponder this, and tell the man on this website, this prideful man who thinks hes god to ponder this.

scripture says as clear as day.

" on the last Day, your soul will be united with [your] body to
be judged "

what body? the 1rst or the 50th?

this man is not God, but one of the false christ in the end times jesus himself speaks of.

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Jesus, you c-suckers have to be kidding me. Is that the way recruits are abducted. Long hypnotic nonsensical rants. Wow.
It does make sense though. After attempting to read that I would just about let you tell me what it means

Hopefully you would tell me the truth and not try to B.F. me.ha.ha,
good luck christian! Shouldn't you be worshiping the penic of jesus right now.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

Yes reincarnation is unbiblical because god says after death you will be judged and enter into heaven and hell.

every creature created has a different soul and is a unuiqe individual.

ponder this, and tell the man on this website, this prideful man who thinks hes god to ponder this.

scripture says as clear as day.

" on the last Day, your soul will be united with [your] body to
be judged "

what body? the 1rst or the 50th?

this man is not God, but one of the false christ in the end times jesus himself speaks of.

peace

I have to agree with Truth. Reincarnation is not just unbiblical, its a heresy.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by retardedgenius
do you know John the baptist was Elijah in spirit?(said in bible 99%sure)

show me where it says that lol

if you're going to quote the bible, at least make sure its in there.
how did u end up believing in this stuff?

[Edited on 1/5/2004 by aldsar]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Reincarnation was a cornerstone belief among ancient people including Christians. It was fervently preached by the Church fathers Origen and Valentinus. It only disappeared when the Church of Rome wiped out the Gnostic Christians in their HEINIOUS wars of �Cleansing�. You brainwashed uber Christians should really learn the history of your own faith and while you�re at it read the unadulterated biblical texts found in the nag hammadi and dead sea scrolls. They tell a very different story than the �infallible� modern bible. Have you ever wondered why books considered holy for centuries were tossed out of the canon when Constantine adopted Christianity? It is still happening today. I have heard people recently talking of removing Revelation from the canon because they can�t understand it. It just doesn�t fit with what they want our religion to be! Open you eyes! Wake up! Nothing is as it seems! The Church of Rome has enslaved you all and your souls are in jeopardy.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm already Enlightened ... 'points to left hand side of screen' but ok ok, if you insist i'll go take a look with everyone else.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by radiant
Reincarnation was a cornerstone belief among ancient people including Christians. It was fervently preached by the Church fathers Origen and Valentinus. It only disappeared when the Church of Rome wiped out the Gnostic Christians in their HEINIOUS wars of �Cleansing�. You brainwashed uber Christians should really learn the history of your own faith and while you�re at it read the unadulterated biblical texts found in the nag hammadi and dead sea scrolls. They tell a very different story than the �infallible� modern bible. Have you ever wondered why books considered holy for centuries were tossed out of the canon when Constantine adopted Christianity? It is still happening today. I have heard people recently talking of removing Revelation from the canon because they can�t understand it. It just doesn�t fit with what they want our religion to be! Open you eyes! Wake up! Nothing is as it seems! The Church of Rome has enslaved you all and your souls are in jeopardy.

uhhh im not catholic so the church of rome has no effect on me.
still...id like for you to at least back up your claims with evidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join