It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing things again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Ok, rolling back a while in life to set the stage.

In my early life, I studied a bit of wicca and practiced Buddhist meditation. The more I studied and practiced, the weirder things got. I began to see dark spectral figures in my peripheral vision. I could never seem to focus on them directly and it never lasted for more than a few seconds, perhaps up to a minute, before they vanished. This progressed with my practice to the point that I could initiate seeing them at will. It still only lasted a short period, though. Flash forward about 6 months or so and I was walking around with these things constantly. I no longer had to concentrate on them, they were just always there. Shadowy, wispy figures without any clear definition of shape. They seemed to just hover in and out of my peripheral vision at all times. I would try to slowly bring them into my frontal view, but could never get them fully into view, only partially. I could turn my eyes slowly to the side without them going away, but as soon as I looked straight at them, they would vanish.
Needless to say, I constantly had to judge whether someone was walking up on my side, or if a shadow figure was coming into view everytime my periphery caught something. It became very annoying.

I stopped meditating. I had already stopped wicca. I started ignoring these shadows. Slowly, over time, they went away for good.

Another big time jump forward to my current life and I am starting to see them again. I catch very defined human outlines, nearly dead-on in my direct vision. It is especially distracting when I am driving. I can clearly make out the difference between a real person and a vision, but the distraction is starting to get annoying. I do not meditate. I have continued my denial of that conduit into my being in the event that these shadows might someday return. So, now I am confused.

I am not giving them a way into me, but they are back and more clear than ever. It is not constant, more like it was in the beginning, when they glimpse in and out. This time, I do not have the option to stop doing something to change, so I have no idea what to do besides just try to deny that they are there.

I have looked into various types of meditation and a bit of demonology and I would much rather not spend my life seeing dead people, demons, angels, or any other type of spirit.

Can anyone give me any advice on this? It looks like I have only two choices: put up with the distraction and deny the fact that they are there, or embrace it and delve back into that life and run the risk of seeing something that I dont necessarily want to see or be recognized by.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Have you considered asking them to go away? It might help.

join