It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Extraterrestrial beings=God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I was thinking. After reading a bunch of books on Ancient religions. I got to thinking. What with the Gods and God we all know happend to be intelligent beings from other planets?

Here are some things to wonder.

If you can not really believe that Mary bore a child, Jesus, as a virgin than was it a miracle? Today that is possible, a virgin could have child if she wished for the right price without intercourse.

The making of man, Adam. No one knows where the hell we came from or how we got here. There is no evidence of gradual evolution for Homo Sapiens. WE just came to be "in the image of God." Sumerian and Mesopatamian texts say that Enki "looked upon the earth for the right specimen to make the lulu (primative worker) for the Annunaki the mine the gold mines." Well, Enki looked down and found our ancestor, Homo Erectus, in all it's glory. It mated with animals, moved on all fours and drank water like the deer. Enki took Homo Erectus and fused together the DNA of The Nifilim with Homo Erectus. It's more poetic as you read it and certainly it won't say DNA but everything else it makes clear. Kind of wierd, not for today though. We can easily do that, that is were we get the mule.

More examples:
The sumerian word "shu" means space ship.
"mu" means missile.
Not to mention all the cylinders and pictographs of space ship looking things that we have today.

There is much, much more and would glad to share if anyone is interested but I would appreciate everyopnes opinion. Could this be possible or am I just way to out there?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There is very strong evidence that ancient civilizations worshiped extra-terrestrials as gods. this may have been due to their vast knowledge ( as they are believed to be the ones who taught us farming, architecture etc)
and it also may have been their technology (spaceships etc) as ancient people would not have understood.

new topics

join