It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and NAFTA (Potential)Secretary of Homeland Security - Janet Napolitano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

WASHINGTON - Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano, a centrist Democrat who has pursued stronger economic ties with Canada, emerged Thursday as a leading contender to become president-elect Barack Obama's first secretary of Homeland Security.

The potential selection of Napolitano, 50, to head the massive agency places issues of illegal immigration and the U.S.-Mexico border near the top of Obama's security agenda.

But the idea that Napolitano might take over at the agency was also being welcomed by Canadian businesses and government. Since her election as Arizona governor in 2002, she has taken a keen interest in strengthening her state's ties with Canada, joining western premiers and governors in a climate change pact and promoting a trade corridor running from Western Canada south to Mexico.(emphasize added)

Article Continues Here

This news has been mentioned here already but i see this and im thinking more NAFTA action.

Who's Janet Napolitano?

[edit on 22-11-2008 by s0ndernet]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This woman is an immiigrant butt kisser and we do not need this type of mentality in hold of our national security.

She has a record of lobbying for open borders and visa for all illegal immigrants.

I guess when it comes to America most of Obama chosen will be doing the job no only for corporate America and their favorite lobbying groups but they will be giving the finger to the America people.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'd also add that repressed homosexual tendencies are likely at play here.

Anyone? Napolitano total bull-dike? ehh

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Moonsouljah]

join