It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the media/religion made us weak?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I say YES. In a time wear empathy and compasion have replaced natural selection we no longer live in a world were only the strong survive. Are we better for it ? NO. We as a society have been so brain washed into believing that helping those would would parish on their own will help the collective. It dosen't, it is only a drain on resorces and time that can be better spent on a million better thing. Have we even though that they are their for a reason ? Maybe famin and desiese are just natures way of saying your genes and trait arn't worth passing on to another generation.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The media has done nothing more than to brainwash the entire US populace with glitter and glamour and dress it all up on prime time tv sitcoms and special DVD buys.

Weak?...heh..an understatement.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Thank you atleast one person out there is on the same page. It's like that movie wear that guy got frozen and woke up in the future and everyone was stupid beond belief.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
i don't think the media has made us "weak" but it has definitely distracted us from the real issues that are going in the world.
what would you rather watch the Simpsons or a documentary? (I'm just using the simpsons because of its popularity)

new topics

top topics

join