It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs “Above Top Secret” Interview Part 1 - ATS MIX Show 106

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Jim Marrs “Above Top Secret” Part 1 – ATS MIX Show 106

We interview the Number One Conspiracy Author in the world, Jim Marrs. We talk about his new book entitled "Above Top Secret" (what a cool name), and Jim graciously answers questions from our ATS membership and listeners too! This is an exclusive interview with no commercial interruptions and is broken into two parts. This show is part one of the interview. Please visit the links below for Jim's website and also to purchase his new book.

VISIT The JIM MARRS Home Page NOW!

BUY The “Above Top Secret” Book NOW!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Download To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 91:28
file: atsmix_3146.mp3
size: 32159k
feed: atsmix
[edit on 11/21/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 12/17/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
My God!

This quickly became a education lesson for me in so many different ways on so many different subjects.

My mouth is already watering for Part Two of this interview on next weeks show. Just when I think I can't be more impressed (or shocked in some cases) by your show, you hit me square in the jaw with another "One, Two" punch!

Two Big Thumbs Up Guys!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Can't wait on next week's episode guys. This is gonna be a good interview!!

TheBorg - Trent

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Marrs is The Man!! We've got some great stuff going on here. I went back yesterday and read some threads about the 11-5 event from last year. I love it when a plan comes together.

[edit on 11/21/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Finally I got my first ATS mix show in i tunes poscast ,

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thanks for answering my Federal Reserve question Mr. Marrs. (and sorry about the mouthful Dave
)

Jim put it ever-so-simply as well which is something I always enjoy about his work - its accessibility.

I will try to track down the book Jim recommended, Gold Warriors. Just to make sure, is it subtitled "America's Secret Recovery of Yama#a's Gold" and written by Sterling and Peggy Seagrave? (ever since the Rothschilds seemingly pulled out of gold, I've become interested in it)

I get what Mr. Marrs says when people simply reply "I don't believe that". I had the exact same thing happen to me when I lent out my copy of Rule by Secrecy to a friend, all he said when given it back was..I don't believe it... lol

I'm trying to find something about Club Med offering chips for their customers and can't find anything. (I suspect it has something to do with the multitude of online travel agencies competing for the "club Med" keyword - it's probably somewhere on page 1000...)

Also, Jim mentioned that more and more scholars are studying the Annanuki. I'd appreciate if he could recommend some of these scholars. (I'm already familiar with Sitchin)

Jim, you might be interested in on ongoing thread Do "Kennedy Bills" really exist?. Your wisdom would probably be appreciated there. It appears G. Edward Griffin considers the story a myth...

Great show guys! I was initially put off by the 90 minutes length but it went by quite quickly.

EDIT: lol, ATS censors the Japanese General's name, Yama$hita.

[edit on 21/11/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

Jim Marrs has been talking and writing about all thes "conspiracies" for years (decades?) and they have supposedly bee around for a lot longer than he has been. I've read "Rule by Secrecy and on or two other books by him, and have heard him interviewed many times. If these conspiracies exist, they are run by people dumber than the CEOs at in Detroit. Those guys only took a decade or two to really foul up the works, and presumably, that's not what the were trying to do. Marrs' conspirators must be really incompetent! A lot of them have been around for centuries if not millenia.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Is your book similar to Timothy Good's 'Above Top Secret: The Worldwide UFO Cover-up' published in 1987?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Is your book similar to Timothy Good's 'Above Top Secret: The Worldwide UFO Cover-up' published in 1987?

It is NOT, it is about the topics on our home here at AboveTopSecret.Com. Johnny and I interviewed Timothy and he is a great guy. This book is about Home...... AboveTopSecret.Com.

Dave

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well. well. well. I am impressed.

Jim your thoughts are right there, I applaud you. I would like to move one step forward but first I would like to say this even if it makes me look mental.

I am a human with an alien soul sent here by the Creator's to help when the time comes. I do know how this sounds but with time as with everything things will come to light.

First off... if you look through the cycles in this Earth histories you will notice that everything happened in similiar but different ways, it is really like Groundhog Day until we get it right and we don't have it right yet. I can put out the word for what needs to be done but as it is known peope like myself are looked at as being ill in the head. My thoughts are, I put the words out there and someone at some time will realize (pick up on it) and the word spreads and at some point in time it hopefully will click and make sense..... as most know everything has its moment in time.

People are waking but there are still many sleeping sheeple that have to be woken.

The Elitist have prepared well while the sheep sleep. They build there power, wealth and weapons and camps they have built just waiting for your RIOTING. The easiest way is for people to watch the movie ANTZ and realize that few insects are controlling a colony. The peoples of Earth need to stand as one but they must use there style of """"trickery"""" on these human insects.

As it is written money is the """root""" of all evil,... well said. In days gone by the women burned there bra's (thank God) now we all need to stand together and do what they do not expect, burn the bills and melt the coins.

This Earth was meant to be free for all human beings no boundries or divisions for color, nationalities or religions. All of the before mentioned need to be respected as equal.

They observe from above and wait human evolution which they believe is moving to slowly so they help in there way. People need to understand this Planet is there Laboratory. The things that have been passed through our life cycle generations isn't correct it is what the greedy Elitist through time have trained us to believe.

When boundries are done away with and all land if free for all, when people all work to help one another (for free) in all aspects of needs and until education is changed to learning of peace and a clean Earth enviroment we will not take the next step forward. We need to start by removing the top layers of our soil and turning it, we need to clean our waters and oxygenate it, we need to stop the major use of fossil fuels and use the wind and sun for our energies,,,,we need to do this as world team work starting yesterday.

Will we the peoples of this Planet make there monies worthless and start doing for one another? Time is ticking and we are being observed, will we do it in a peaceful manner and peaceful it must be, I don't really think so, please prove me wrong.

I am hoping what I write pi&&es you off (excuse me for using that word) for what I am trying to do is wake you up to the peaceful way life is meant to be not warmongering. Wake up for you children and future generations.

There are two path's at this point the right path and the wrong path if you continue this path I am telling you now you have taken the wrong path.

After being here 60 years and observing and seeing how there are opposites in everything I can understand why no one up there wanted to come here for this job, now as the human part of me looks back at that moment in time when I was told when I became human I would become stupid do I fully understand.

What do I know.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I just finished listening to the Jim Marrs interview and really enjoyed it, however I did pick up on an error Jim made when answering a question.

Jim said there was no "missing link" link found between Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon man. This is a common misconception that I would like to correct.

Neanderthal (Homo neanderthalensis) was on s separate (parallel) evolution to Cro-Magnon. In fact, Neanderthal co-existed with Cro-Magnon before they went extinct. There are some tempting finds that suggest the two species inter-bred but to date there is nothing concrete.

For modern humanity, our most direct ancestor on the evolutionary tree is Homo erectus.

So basically, it would be more appropriate to say that they is no missing link found between Homo erectus and Homo sapien sapien.

For the record, I love your work Jim.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I got the Above Top Secret book and read it. It was great! Some of the conspiracies there I had pretty much missed, most were familiar. The story about Moon parking was the one that affected me the most, I am familiar with Hoagland's theories but haven't taken them too seriously... And then somebody else says something similar.

Put the problem is: I ordered it from an internet bookstore. When the mailman delivered it the mailbox had been OPENED! Not even opened so that you wouldn't notice, somebody had just cut it completely open from one end! So is this the NWO checking what we are reading or what? And why, they would already know who ordered what book by eavesdropping on the internet?

Later I started to think maybe somebody put Anthrax in the book... Didn't notice any weird powder and am still feeling quite normal, but lets see...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ukuli

The Opening could very well be attributable to the post office itself. In Dallas recently, there were several postal employees who were arrested for mail theft and fraud. They were opening up parcels and then forwarded them on if there was nothing of value in them. Not to say that your questioning the opened book isn't something to ponder...... I just wouldn't automatically assume the worst, especially in our doomed economy where people are siphoning gas out of people's cars, stealing their UPS packages off of their doors and things like that.

IMEO, of course.

Dave

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Great interview! I can't wait for the second one!

I don't know who it was, either you Dave, or Johnny, that said they can't read, but I'm an avid reader myself. I could recommend you some novels and nonfiction novels that you might find of interest to you.

I like Jim's views. This interview has made me decide to get his book. I've always wanted a 101 course on conspiracy theories or something like that but this has a lot of the major ones in one book so I'll be able to use this one and then go onto other kinds of conspiracy books from that!

I'm just glad you finally got this guy on your show. I loved the interview.

Good going!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Loved the interview, Jim was excellent...can't wait for part II.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

It's not that Dave CAN'T read... it's just that he doesn't like to. Otherwise, how would he post here on ATS?

@ Dave

HTH guys!!

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I don't know who it was, either you Dave, or Johnny, that said they can't read, but I'm an avid reader myself.

..... well, I'm a little more literate than that. I can read but I get bored real easy and don't read by choice. Now, that doesn't mean I haven't read newspapers, magazines, ATS posts and things like that...... but I cannot sit down and read a book. I don't have the patience or desire to read 300 pages to get to the bottom line. This dates back to my Junior High days when I had a tested 129 IQ. I get bored very fast. That is why Cliff Notes were my best friend in High School.

Minor Sidebar. When I was in High School.... I was a hell raiser, rock and roller with my own band.... and class clown. My Sophomore English teacher, Mrs. McClenny knew how I hated to read books. So she made me a deal..... if I went to musicals with her and her daughter Patsy, She would give me an A for each one I did. I made a A in literature that year and never cracked a book, other than grammatical.

Patsy McClenny, her daughter, now goes by Morgan Fairchild.

Patsy McClenny - Then And Now

Thanks for offering me books though....

Dave

[edit on 11/25/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I really enjoyed this interview - can't wait for the second one
I found the conversation with regards to the Club Med chips really interesting and have been wondering if the current global financial crisis will increase the probability of these chips being promoted and implemented by governments and financial institutions around the world - the deeper the worldwide recession / depression the higher the probability for civil unrest - which will then give governments around the world a very valid excuse to insert those chips so they can enforce better control over the unruly - I have never had a flu shot lol so I'm chip free
I liked Jims concept of bytes = energy = atoms and everything being connected to a source
like a giant matrix of sorts

[edit on 25-11-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Guys...thanks for the Podcast. I was duly honored [and wholly shocked, quite frankly] that my question, however long-winded, was the first one posed from a member to Jim Marrs.

This interview is outstanding in its breadth as well as its depth. Much like the book, which I'm enjoying. The Antarctic section opened my mind up to some new topics which to investigate, among others.

Big ups, as the kids used to say.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Mr Marrs,

Are you ever going to write about your US Army experience in Vietnam?

From a US Army Veteran Iraq to another veteran - thank you for your service!

HOAH
Steve

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join