It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If "change" is in the air...why so gloomy about it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
(note, I'm borrowing from a post I posted in a different topic, so bear with me. xD)

I've been doing alot of reading on ATS in the past month, and I have noticed that many threads are made about the end of the USA, a antrax epidemic, biological warefare, suitcase bombs...and I agree. All these things could, infact, happen. I agree with what many people have stated before on these forums: change is in the air. Something major will occour.
I belive that we were all born into a time of change, and transistion. of us has a part in making our own new world order...who knows though?
Theres been so many doomsday books and movies...it makes you wonder if some of them are warnings? Also, it makes you wonder if some are warning us...an example from Alex Jones...www.infowars.com...

So, I do belive that change is in the air, but I don't agree with the overwhelmingly pessimestic view attached to it. People may die- I belive that every single person lost is a great, great tragety, but people are not thinking what could happen after a catstrophic event. This could be the thing that makes people open up their eyes and say, "Something is not right. We need to fight back."
Do not disregard this highly revelvant qoute: "Do not think that a small group of people cannot change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
It speaks true- if enough people belive in what is right and fight for it, it will happen.
Another qoute that I live by:"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of great moral crises maintain their neutrality.

As members of the human race I think we have to accept our new challenge, and aim for a new goverement, make something great out of the oncoming tidal wave of change. I've heard someone say that our founding fathers would have loved to face the kind of challenge we face today, as members of the human race, and it's true. We have to shape postive things out of the negative things that may happen, because we are NOT going to survive sitting hear feeling sorry for ourselfs during biological warfare. We have to DO something, rather then sit hear and moan about how we are all going to die. Were only going to die if let ourselves. I know this sounds silly, but it is completely and utterly nessiary...to surive, I belive, I KNOW, that we need to stay postive, yet realistic. We can't just accept the fact that the USA is screwed and doomed to hell. We need to fight for it, but that is another dicussion for another time.

We are NOT going to survive the oncoming turbelent times if we sit around feeling gloomy about anthrax and nukes and whatnot. Take some action.

join