It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Dow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm a new member here and this is my first post, so please have a little patience with me as I'm still getting used to the place. Not sure I'm posting in the right place.

I did an ATS search but came up with nothing on this which shocked me a little since this was announced in India back in august and in the US last week around 11/11/08. I only found out a few hours ago.

I'm sure some will say it's all nothing to look at, a way for international corporate cooperation to be better served, etc. Honestly, I don't know what to think, and as we have seen in the past few months nothing is as it seems (well, to me anyway). I also find it interesting at the timing of it all with the financial situation as it is. I haven't heard anything in the MSM about it, and my feeling is unless you are involved/interested in the financial sector you probably haven't heard much either.

Like I said I just don't know, is this a better way to keep an eye on the markets to prevent a future meltdown, a further consolidation of wealth and power, or what? Perhaps I'm just getting worried over nothing, perhaps not. What are others' thoughts on this?

Rupert Murdoch Unveils Plans for the Global Dow

]Mirror on the world

These are the 150 companies involved as well The Global Dow - The Best of One World

Dow Global Purchasing Mission

and of course, google is a good thing
the global dow

Peace to all

join