It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supermodel Karolina Kurkova photographed 'with no belly button'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Lol all this fuss over a belly button??? With all that goes on in the world today we debate whether this young lady has a belly button or not

I dont really think it matters and really if it was airbrushed ..oh well... We all know these women are not perfect really, I think its good to see some inpuraties just like every other female on this planet!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Maybe it was meant to start a reaction like this. I guess you could cover her belly button with make up to match her skin color and go with it down the run way. Like others have shown in here, she does have a belly button in other photos so it makes me believe it was photo shopped or covered with something.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Maybe it was meant to start a reaction like this.

snip.

Good Point!

In fact I posted this on the Alternative News Part of ATS to test the reaction of ATS and members, a sort of experiment if you will.

I have no posted on ATS since, just thought I would add this:

I am pleased to say that obviously someone at the BBC read my post as it was the first one online with the Question

"Who do you Know who has One like This" amongst other such questions!

If you Look on the BBC news site now the 5th most popular emailed story in the world today from the entire BBC is the follow up story they did a day or two later lol

here:
BBC Who does not Have a Belly Button?

Well well I have been proved right, in Popular culture this is very interesting....

Thank you slammers of the story, and mods for moving it to BTS, obviously a fifth of the BBC readers think its worth emailing to there contacts...

itd on the bbc news main site now ranked 5th most popular story.

do you see the relationship between my story and theirs below?

I will log out now and not read drivel on some threads that are clearly lies, racist or fundemental or just plain deranged.

I Um also glad that journalists in the BBC caught up with this a few days later :-)

Taking a walk among other trees now :-)

Njoy

Elf.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
looks like she has a belly buttong to me. just not an inny or an outy but just a regular one.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Since the thread is 2 pages.. i will add what i have read. she does NOT have a " normal " belly button and it is generally airbrushed in after photoshoots.

And now onto the model with a hangnail.... LOL

[edit on 11/20/08 by SugarJ]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
she had abdominal surgery as an infant, that is why she looks like this. Yes she is airbrushed in most photos but it is actually to make the belly button look more normal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join