It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new polygamist fundamental cult in Utah lives in high-tech caves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
new polygamist fundamental cult in Utah lives in high-tech caves

news video here

Well, a little mind control goes a long way when you brainwash kids then marry them. Goes to show that given human personality, people will always be exploited starting in family units, by the conspiracy of testosterone over estrogen.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Now that's the life, how long before the goverment screws it up I wonder???

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It looked like a quite a nice life to me, somewhere I would be happy to live...as long as I didnt have to share my husband lol.

I have no problem with polygamy at all, that should be their choice and as long as it is between consenting adults then whatever floats their boat.

I can also see how their would be some benefits to motherhood and running a family home when more than one woman is in the home to share the duties.

I do have a problem with 50 yr old men wedding teenage girls but that doesn't seem to be the issue here. It also said that polygamy wasn't practiced by everyone here.

The woman in the interview was wearing jeans rather than a frock and bonnet, the homes were well furnished and looked comfortable, they had food to eat, and she was able to freely admit she thought the idea was crazy at first. I'm not seeing a big issue with this group at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Edit: My apologies, I posted in the wrong place.

[edit on 11/17/2008 by schrodingers dog]

top topics

join