It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans changing into

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I just popped in with a question regarding humans who are seen to change into "aliens" then revert back to normal.

A fellow I knew years back described to me how a friend of his morphed into an alien grey as they were walking one day, and a second later returned to normal.

I also knew a lady who was abducted from her car one night into a triangular craft, and for a few days/weeks later would see random people in the street also turn into greys then revert back.

There was a part in the Communion movie where Whitley Strieber/Chris Walken was on a bus and all the passengers became like insects.

At a UFO conference years ago we were shown a small documentary of an Australian lady who was an abductee. I remember as she described sitting at the table with her friends/family and they all turned into insect-like aliens while she tried hard to ignore it and not panic.

I've been wondering for a while if this is a common "hallucination"? Has anyone heard of anything similar? Appreciate any feedback. TY

[edit on 16-11-2008 by wigit]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

There was a part in the Communion movie where Whitley Strieber was on a bus and all the passengers became like insects.

yaknow.. that.. was.. Christopher Walken.. there ya see..

I think people who are traumatized as much as an alien abduction would do to the unsuspecting person who can't accept it..
Their mind would definately go bonkers and start doing weird things like seeing alien faces on people.. or things that recognizably are similar like insect heads...

-

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi, I know exactly what you mean. I'm scared of daddy-long-legs and I think if one flew in my face I'd be so traumatised I'd jump at every movement for days and probably think I'm seeing them where there are none, including seeing them with my eyes shut. That's why I'm questioning these peoples stories. Are they seing things just through trauma or could there be more to it? And, just how common is it?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Watch The movie from John Carpenter
They Live

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am sorry this thread got no response I sense it is important to you. Are you just curious or have you experienced something like this?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

i am replying so you will see my above post in your replies...
edit on 24-10-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I don't know how common that particular hallucination ./ experience is, I have had something a bit similar, although not to do with aliens.

Once I was walking along a beach alone at night and I saw a man walking about 20 meters away parallel to me that was completely engulfed in flames but just walking normally. This illusion lasted for a pretty long time, about 5 seconds and then something in my brain clicked and I saw that it was a guy being illuminated by the flashing orange hazard lights of his car that was parked on the dunes just behind him.

I can only assume that it happened because the area was very remote, I wasn't expecting to see a car there (or even another person) and I had been around camp fires every night for months. I think my brain just took what it thought was the most likely thing and gave it to me as fact

While it happened though the illusion was as real to me as anything I have ever seen.
edit on 24-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Very later reply, sorry. I forgot all about this thread. No, this hasn't happened to me but hearing the same story from a few different sources made me wonder if there's something definite to them. I thought I'd ask around to see if there are similar stories.

Is it a hallucination, after effects of an "abduction"? Or are they seeing evidence of some type of bodysnatching? It's certainly creepy.

reply to post by davespanners

I know exactly what that was like for you because similar happened to me just a couple of months ago. I got up in the morning and opened my curtains and this white thing in a driveway across the road caught my eye. Immediately I thought it was some kind of alien warrior entity, complete with samurai type helmet and mail armor, crouched down and facing me. I thought "WHAT THE..!" and stared it out for at least 10 seconds before I realised it was a cast iron garden chair they'd left at their gate for some reason,

The symmetry in the pattern was giving it a face, arms, legs etc and it was behind a black wrought iron gate, so that just completed the whole illusion.

new topics

top topics

join