It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3-When and How

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Pretty self explanitory. We all have thought about it.
Near future? How Near? Is our new president-elect ready for it?
Or does he already know its comming?
Your thoughts please.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
As the Bible predicts: Russia + China + Iran + (few other satellite countries, perhaps even Pakistan)

Vs.

U.S. + Israel + U.K. + some of E.U.

Do research on Russian/Chinese/Iranian relations in the news over the last 3-4 months and its startling just how friendly and close they've been getting all of a suddden

Also, word from the inside Illuminatists (again google this) is that Rus/Chi/Iran are not conforming to New World Order, they're not opting in so to "get them in" force is planned, as in WWIII

Once its over, 1 world Currency, 1 world Gov, RFID Chips, enter Anti-Christ

Time frame??? Anywhere from next 4 years to next 2 decades. Debatable

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

As the Bible predicts: Russia + China + Iran + (few other satellite countries, perhaps even Pakistan)

Vs.

what bible did you read? hahaha .... did it said who will be the president?
Can you find for me if bible says who will win the superbowl? lol

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Sorry if i was rude but i'm getting angry when people start to say nonsence like this ...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Russia and China have been making nice for a long time now with joint military manoeuvres and altering their physical infrastructures at the borders. The Russian mil bases have moved toward the European borders.

Don't worry. When it comes to defence, only money talks. There isn't an arms dealer on the planet who wouldn't sell you his own joystick if he thought it would make him a buck. Most of the fun in Africa has been compliments of France. Loans for arms from their banks and arms sales by their manufacturers. But they make nice cakes, don't they, so they aren't all bad. heh

Honestly, no one is innocent. Yes, there will be WWIII shortly. No doubt about it. But first there will be chaos within the US. You guys are going to cut off your own b*lls. Russia will just shoot out your kneecaps. China will take the heart. Iran will take your wife (aka Israel).

It's been a long time coming. Hold on tight. It's gonna be a helluva ride.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Honestly, no one is innocent. Yes, there will be WWIII shortly. No doubt about it. But first there will be chaos within the US. You guys are going to cut off your own b*lls. Russia will just shoot out your kneecaps. China will take the heart. Iran will take your wife (aka Israel).

It's been a long time coming. Hold on tight. It's gonna be a helluva ride.

quick - where do i bury my gold stuffed tele-tubbies??

-

[edit on 16-11-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
There are many in my line of work...please refer to my avatar... who would gladly argue that we are already in the opening days of WWIII

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have to agree DaddyBare, from the news i read and the stuff between the lines, i think we are at the start of it... when will it officially break out?
Not sure, but things are lining up to look that way.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Saturday's meeting in Washington DC of the G20 has announced to all the establishment of the "New Global Order". If Russia/China/Iran are not going to willingly submit.......then WW III it is. They are no longer hiding there intentions, it is now being done in the open and made public for all to see.

news.mobile.msn.com...

It is indeed interesting times in which we find ourselves.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
when will it officially break out?
Not sure, but things are lining up to look that way.

See the thing about world wars is while there going on we don't call them that. WWI and WWII were not listed as world wars until they were done and over with, consigned to the history books...

So you see it would not be officially WWIII until its all over and frankly were only just beginning... we can however look back and say the starting date was 2 August 1990
the date when the United Nations-authorized military conflict between Iraq and a coalition force from 34 nations ...more than two countries involved is needed to define a world war we had 35... Now that has only expanded to other countries... Iraq may still be news worthy but that original conflict has spread and grown to other parts of the globe...All eyes may still be on Iraq but that fight has taken us into Africa the South pacific, Asia...

Nope we wont have an official WWIII until its all over and who knows when that will be....

[edit on 16-11-2008 by DaddyBare]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
To Omega...

It is really crazy how they are just doing it out openly now. They are now saying what we have thought all along was true. NWO is takin over our banking system because congress signedit off as such, Now even congress isnt in control, its now under the international banking system leaded by that bald headed guy kaskarav(or however its spelled).
See how he just smiles like some evil satanic while congress is trying to get answers from him? He is saying "oh dont worry about what we are doing with the money, we dont need to tell you @#@#@#"

Your thoughts...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

what bible did you read? hahaha .... did it said who will be the president? Can you find for me if bible says who will win the superbowl? lol

Its funny how you say that with no research, no homework done, you just come out and make a statement like that. Oooooh Kayyyyy !!!!!

"Proceeds with the proverbial intellectual shredding of an ignorant statement"

What Bible?? King James, the same one that has predicted soooo many events that have already come true, that the statistical odds of such predictions coming true is so astronomically High, you have a better chance of a tornado passing through a junkyard and randomly assembling a perfectly operational and fully functional 747.

Along with that, the Bible specifically mentions the countries that will join forces to attack Israel (Rus+Chi+Iran), nuclear explosions, Anti-Christ coming out f Europe and many other interesting tidbits.

Along with this, there are other "scriptures" from other religions also predicting similar events.

You also have Historians who use the Bible as a historical source of reference and along with that, if you had actually read the Bible, particularly the New Testament, and put into practice what it preaches ......you would have the same Spiritual Enlightenment that I have, one that is beyond the pettiness of logic/reason/rationale and you'd be operating on a level of Transcendence, beyond time and space, and would be able to see just how easy it would be for a Prophet, like John The Revelator, to be able to write down who the main countries of WWIII will be.

But of course you mock and make fun of something you have absolutely no clue about what-so-ever about.

Its funny what happened in the recent G20 meetings and what Illuminati has been saying about those 3 countries lately (Rus/Chi/Iran)

Next time, please come with some more meat instead of humoring us all here with comedy.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Vs.

Do research on Russian/Chinese/Iranian relations in the news over the last 3-4 months and its startling just how friendly and close they've been getting all of a suddden

I read your first post and I do agree with you as I do recall reading something to this effect in the bible. I also read your post a little further down and I must admit you were starting to get a little irritated with some of the other posters. It is quite evident in the "tone" of your post. What I am getting at here is that maybe you should quote the chapter, verse etc where you read this in the bible. It would make it that much easier for everyone else to justify your original post.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

It is quite evident in the "tone" of your post. What I am getting at here is that maybe you should quote the chapter, verse etc where you read this in the bible. It would make it that much easier for everyone else to justify your original post.

Actually, my response was to Baburak, whereas I see most posts in this thread agree to the premise of oncoming WWIII and not too many here objecting to the whole philosophy of this war involving primarily Rus/Chi/Iran.

So before I post the aformentioned Biblical revelation on WWWIII please keep in mind a few things. First, the names of the Countries involved in attaching Israel are "old school," since they didnt use the words "russia" or "China" until last few hundred years or so. Which means when the Bible is mentioning countries attaching Israel under the name "Gog" and "Magog", it is at that point that we look into maps of antiquity and follow the yellow brick road of tradition and blood lines to quickly learn these are Russians, Chinese, and Arab nations United:

They will be joined by Persians from the East, Phut from the West, Ku#es from the South, and others. We are told that Gog dwelt north of Israel, but there is little else to identify Gog in the passage. Gog and his allies are to attack "a land of unwalled villages" to collect booty, but before attacking Israel itself will be reduced to a "sixth" of their size (Ezekiel 39:2). Their reduced army will be destroyed in Israel, their dead buried in the Valley of Hamon-Gog for all to see and comment on (39:15-17).

Addressing Gog and Magog, God describes how the attacks will be repelled (Ezekiel 39:1-16). The army of Gog and Magog includes people from the nations of "Gomer, Tubal, Meshech, and the house of Togarmah from the North", all of whom are mentioned as descendants of Japheth in Genesis 10. God describes the aftermath of the battle later in the same chapter, addressing "thou, son of man":

17. …,thus says the Lord, "Speak to every bird and every beast of the field, 'Assemble yourselves and come,…'"[10]
18. "You shall eat the flesh of the mighty, drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams and lambs, of goats and bulls, all of them fatlings of Bashan"[11]

Ezekiel (38 and 39) says that Gog will be defeated.

So now if you have some time on your hands, do some mathematics on just who the nations of Gomer, Tubal, Meshech, Togarmah, Gog, and Magog are, and you'll be presently pleased to find that what is going on currently in World News is all lining up to be such an Alliance against the rest of the world.

Also, it is important to know that the Bible predicted Israel would be scattered and would be reunited and their land given back:

Ezekiel 20:34
"I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered--with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath."

Now, that happened in 1948 I believe and was a HUGE event to Christians all over the world as a prophecy fulfillment clear as day, because the nation of Israel needed to be reestablished before the culmination of WWIII could begin, since WWIII is going to be all about the majority of the world hating and wanting to destroy Israel (sounds familiar??? Iran's president's remarks)

Not to mention the Rothschilds being a HUGE Illuminati and also Jewish, there is many Jews in the NWO pulling strings and running world banks, but there also CHristian Jews, Jewish Jews, and many innocent people in Israel ....but its the actions of a few that will start WWIII.

Whoever is not siding with NWO, will have to go to war with NWO controlled countries, i.e. U.S., Israel, U.K. E.U., but there are a few countries not under NWO control and guess who that could be???? Rus/Chi/Iran and a few other satellites.

So thats what it's going to be about. And this whole "Muslim terrorists" and feeding the Western world the programming aspect of "Islam is terrorism" is specifically designed to force a war between Islam and Christianity, the two biggest groups in the world.

Hell, if I recall correctly, Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce (or maybe only 1 of them) predicted WWIII will involve the invasion of Europe by Muslims.

Speaking of which, an article recently came out (google it) talking about an Islamic philosophy being put into place where if you are Muslim and live in Europe, it is your obligation to have 15 - 30 kids so that the Islamic population in 30-40 years will outnumber the rest in all of Europe, they will get into positions of power, Government, law enforcement, etc. Even the U.K. seems to protect the Muslims in that country more than any other group even putting specific laws for them into place.

I can go on and on but you get the point. There are entire book series on Ezekial and WWIII, not mention probably a few hundred thousand web sites (credible sources such as written be academia) and they all overwhelmingly agree after careful study that the countries referred to by Ezekial are Rus/Chi/Iran.

It goes deeper than this, like an endless abyss, but this is as far as is needed.

Just get ready, buy some food for storage, guns just in case, water reserves, silver coins. I dont know when, but the proverbial is gonna hit the fan soon

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
If we're talking about what the bible predicts or whatever, I've heard plenty of interpretations involving russia and china (gog and magog). but let's just talk about the beast for a sec.
Head of a lion=Definitely England
Feet of a bear=Definitely Russia
As a leopard=one of a couple choices. I've heard people say china, combo of Middle East , or Germany. China is a great pick because they are quickly rising as a world power and a huge military. Germany is another great pick because the hebrew word for leopard is also panther, hence Panzer or the most infamous German military unit. The USA is not part of the beast, our symbol is the eagle which Daniel states as well as native American prophecies.

Enough of that, let's talk more about the war. Definitely atomic and my opinion is the beginning is a quick nuke launch from russia to the USA. And if your into nostradamus New York get's nuked by russia but that's no surprise if we're talkin ww3 scenarios.

When it will happen, as early as summer 2009 and no longer than 2010. For sure within 2 years.

As for sides, US get's screwed from all angles but south america. During the war South America is our greatest ally.

cosmic egg got it right tho when he said the US goes through chaos before. And why? We have a financial meltdown already underway, west coast earthquakes in Dec, tsunami on the east coast, Yellowstone, hurricane after hurricane, and famine (and the usual fires, floods, etc). The presidential chaos is very likely to be the trigger of national chaos and then martial law.

And don't rag on me for this, i'm just giving a mixture of a dozen or so prophecies about the last war from different cultures. I'll clarify on any part of these predictions if ya want.

top topics

join