It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I feel Obama is right for right now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For every thread on ATS that claims doom and gloom when Barack Obama takes office, I offer this observation:

1) This outgoing admin has done much to damage the constitution, the nation's security and our dependence on oil. I don't see or have seen anything that President-elect Obama will do to make this worst.

2) Most of the complaints against him come from rumors brought up by political campaign double talk.
The Bill Ayers Link
3) If what our government has been doing has not worked then what would it possibly hurt to try something new.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I would urge everyone who's concerned with Obama as our next president consider this:

Who is telling you to be afraid, and who is telling you that we, as Americans, can do anything, including fixing the problems (which seem to grow daily) that face this country and make it better than it has ever been?

Don't let "them" manipulate through fear any longer. You give them the power. You can take it back. Believe we can and YES WE CAN.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I don't want to sound rude or any thing like that, but do you really think Obama is going to be any different to Bush?? They are just the face of the white house and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yes Im very happy that his in as well and I see most of these posts as idiotic and hypocritical, thats why I counter them. I mean I find it funny that those members of the right have already started assuming Obama will do this and that before the man is even inaugerated, yet not a word muttered about Bush and the lies of this war and the crimes against the constitution, not to mention that cowards like Bob barr and some in the republican party more than happy to put clinton on impeachment charges of some personal affair, yet these folks are blinded by partisanship when it comes to Bush. Its pathetic.

That being said remember that this is a conspiracy forum and as is folks here will post some of the most far fetched contradictory things and claim bias blogs as evidence, or better yet take "techdudes" word as truth. This is a conspiracy site, dont expect anything logical, all the time.

new topics

top topics

join