It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i blew up my garage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
HAHA not really, just trying to get your attention.

Well, hello there. I'm EmptyPlasticBag but my friends call me Lemo.

I've been poking around this site for about half a year and decided, what the hell! There have been waaaaaaay too many times I've been dying to reply to a post and things of the nature but I've never been at a place where I can register- no time.

So I thought I'd introduce myself before I begin to piss anyone off.

EmptyPlasticBag- yeah...an old teacher I had was a crazy Russian with a temper horrible enough to match his accent. His best comebacks were, word for word, "You are like chicken without the head!" and "You dance like broken satellite!" But my personal favorite was "You are like an empty plastic bag floating in the wind!"

It was awesome.

But going on....I'm a bassist in a band called non.assembled so yeah we'll be grinding up your town soon be on the lookout

I write too much, I attempt to paint but suck, I'm in school and its lamer than ostriches with their heads in the ground (yes, another remark made by that crazy Russian man)

I love Operation ivy, Steve Miller Band, Casualties, Rancid, Miles Davis, the Brian Setzer Orchestra, Saves the Day (In Reverie only, their previous albums sucked), Melissa Etheridge, Prince, Goo Goo Dolls, the Toasters, Bright Eyes, Sounds Like Violence, Fire Divine, Surrounded, a crap load of more emo, ska, punk, and jazz bands out there, along with a nice collection of classic rock, spoken word, experimental (the Parking Garage Experiments are the best) and all that other crazy artist #.

I just wrote a whole paragraph on that crap man.
Sorry.

So yeah, this is me.

...sorry.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hey EPB, welcome aboard the board. Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Uh Welcome Plastic Bag... (what the hell kind of name is that? - Ocelot asks himself
)

Anyways Good Luck and Have some fun!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmptyPlasticBag

I love Operation ivy, Steve Miller Band, Casualties, Rancid, Miles Davis, the Brian Setzer Orchestra, Saves the Day (In Reverie only, their previous albums sucked), Melissa Etheridge, Prince, Goo Goo Dolls, the Toasters, Bright Eyes, Sounds Like Violence, Fire Divine, Surrounded...

Excellent choices in music, man.
Welcome.

-B.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
What no garage was harmend. Phff!

Welcome regardless.

QOTD

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Welcome aboard! I have blown up lots of things, but never the same way twice, so I must be learning something.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hello EmptyPlasticBag" Lemo. " welocme to ATS have fun need out u2u away cya around

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Im sure you find many things of interest here in the world of Above Top Secret..

if you have any questions feel free to u2u me
See you around the board

Asala :@)

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Welcome! And my first question has to be: Why Lemo?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
welcome yo, hope you enjoy!

[Edited on 4-2-04 by Scat]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Why do school teachers spout such crap, I ask myself.
I remember being informed that I was 'tottering on the brink of a detention' many times. Needless to day, I ended up "falling into the abyss' more times than I can remember. Still, it looks like your teacher has a warped mind, same as mine.

Welcome to ATS, emptyplasticbag.

Pisky is grateful that he chose an easy name rather than one that takes ages to type.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well...

Ocelot- Hhell if I know. Yeah, it's probably the lamest name in the world...that's why it works for me.

Jonna- Here's the story of Lemo...

My real name begins with an "L" and I used to be considered the most emo of the emo kids....you could call me the emo god. So my friends shoved those together to make a nifty little nickname : Lemo.

I eventually expanded it to a little slogan... Lemo Your Emo, which basically means love your music, celebrate your music, and live your music. Lemo (love, celebrate, basically become a part of your music, like my name did).

and thus the legacy lives on....kind of.

And I look back on those day and think...

Damn we mut've been drunk!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
oh and Pisky...this was a ballet teacher....crazy mad russian man. so on top of making us feel like...empty plastic bags floating inthe wind....we were also to fat and everybody become bulimic, anorexic, and combination therof.

The End!

haha....damn russians

top topics

join