It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Immortality, Trigger Mechanisms, and The World Behind the Curtain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Part #1: Biological Immortality
Biological Immortality is a subject that has been around for some time but I haven't been able to find a single topic about it here, on ATS. Imagine that you could stay in your mid-twenties, now imagine seeing the next millenium; a thought that seems more like a Sci-Fi novel is soon becoming scientific fact. The definition of BI (Biological Immortality) consists with that of evolution of a species and the evolution of man-made technology through the power of science and medicine. Although humans can only live to at the most a century, there are bacteria and viruses that can survive not just ten of your life times but potentially an infinite amount of time. Such as cancer cells have the active enzyme telomerase ((Telomerase Defined) which allows it's cells to divide expotentially. This process also takes part in humans but eventually dulls with age. The finding of this enzyme has excited scientists since the finding in I believe 1951 due to the "Hela Cell". The problem with any enzyme that can increase growth to infinite levels is obviously the biggest hazard with trying to munipulate this piece of the human body. My discovery of BI eventually brought me to my next subject trigger mechanisms.

Part #2: Trigger Mechanisms
Have you ever thought your causing the up coming apocalypse? Well you might be right, according to this "Top Secret" document. The document states that all humans are subconciously connected to the point where if enough thought is given to a certain subject that these imbedded Trigger Mechanisms will make it a truth. These TM's are stronger in some people then others, a person with a divine religious faith is more subceptable to this then say an atheist but the atheist isn't completely cut off. The document states that having a religion makes one think that the afterlife will always and forever be better then this life, therefor making your body more prone to shut down at death and also makes the person more subceptable to give their own life: easy to look at the suicide bombers waiting for their 99 virgins. So if one thinks that the truest gift in the universe is life than the potential of them living longer has already increased, because another world is seen more as the next step and not more like an infinite party. The TM's were supposably given to humans by an outside source, there are many different theories but Et's being one and a virus or bacteria as being two. This is enstilled in each and every human being and therefor we must work at this as a whole in order for the planet too survive the upcoming war(s). This is only a taste of the amount of information on this subject, the links located below will give you a better understanding of the material; enjoy and talk to you all soon.

"Neo-Tech Revolution"
"The Holy Grail"- A little far out.

More links will be available momentarilly.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Lokey13]

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yes ive heard of trigger mechanisms kind of like the saying mind over matter or the power of will and attraction, as for your refrence to cancer infinitly multiplying ive just heard of a cure for cancer that has to do with enzymes reactivating the cells that the cancer disabled maybe its somewhere along the same lines but not the perfected syrum there looking for?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well supposably according to the "Top Secret" document located in my first post, that the technology for this already exists and at the time they were already taking steps to stop the trigger mechanisms from going off. Read that document then we'll discuss this syrum again.

new topics

top topics

join