It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Idea for a Campaign Theme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
To Prove once and for all, we have had enough of the lies and the murder's and all the criminal activities - we the people can always:
Simply Reboot America ...
Just Dont do a thing for 24 hours that should be suffcient to gain control. if not then 48 but got to be less than a week... they will cave in and resign.
--
have you served this nation with Honor and Integrity..?
--
uh, polygraph would be needed to clean the system of these frauds.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 13-11-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

What in God's name are you talking about?

Are we allowed to eat? To go to the bathroom? I'm not sure I can go 48 hours without going to the bathroom. Even Jon Galt was allowed to pee.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This can't happen. First, for it to work as in force change, it would have to be a surprise. If it was planned ahead of time, threats to peoples jobs would be made, as well as as many safety measures put in place ahead of time, i.e. excess supplies, money, etc.

The other main obstacle is getting enough people to participate and coordinate the whole endeavor.

Plus, you can't expect or want EVERYONE to 'do nothing.' You still want cops on duty keeping criminals from theft and murder. You still want Emergency services in case you have a medical emergency or your home catches fire. You still want power in your home so you get get on ATS.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
well pardon me if I disagree....
You can not protect your self from your protector..
and the mind control stuff people are getting through the TV you can not compete with, so about the only thing left to do is nothing... and that is exactly what they can not allow to happen... absolutely nothing... they need something... what is it... money... no, time yes, time is important to these people and it is not so important to us... so that is our perfect thing to do... Nothing... that will drive them crazy... they will have to settle or their whole plan of world domination cant happen without us helping them do it... what do you think...?

Also, you are assuming the police will be employed at that time... I see all police laid off... and the Sheriffs and the Feds will be the law enforcers... so, keep thinking the city services mean something because they are going to have to make hard decisions in the Feb - March time frame... if the clocks are right in the Muni's.... you got to look at the big picture of what is going on... and quite frankly, human life is loosing value by the minute in this country... go figure... land of the free and home of the drug induced stupper...

[edit on 14-11-2008 by BornPatriot]

top topics

join