It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What stance do aliens have on NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ok listening to Alex Jones on winamp shoutcast radio, he stated things about how the ruling elite (NWO) (Well was either him or his friend whos currently I think still talking on it), but anyway they are stating the ruling elite believes that the strong will prosper while, the weak will perish (Which are us humans, being the weak ones, and the elite being the strong).

They supposedly have a DNA database somewhere (3 or so of them, arks of sort).

Anyway so if there was a destructive presence that intends to destroy/enslave/etc humanoids, what would aliens do about it?

*END of any of what I 'think' I heard from Alex Jones on the Winamp shoutcast*

Would any try to stop them, or are we really some kind of 'accidental', genetically manipulated race that in a way, if your the creator of something, you have the right to destroy them. Just like how humans think they have the right to destroy rats, and other critters in the name of science and whatever else.

Economies are seemingly failing around the world and people are tense, unsure yet cannot really do anything about it. If humans created a slave race from a different species such as chimpanzees in order to do their slave work, work til they die and etc.. Would aliens intervene to save these slaves? (No Alex jones didn't say any of this past the * part).

But if this was the case then we are in a way doomed. If we are just a manipulated race and with the media control there is today, there is not much hope of us to be able to fight back without disabling the media at least.

Its quite unfortunate that there is no actual real footage of the ruling elite, and it seems all video/camera footage is all grainy and even still it seems like that any footage ever that might occur, will magically get destroyed maybe.

---------------------

Another thing, is the huge fact that all these new diseases and or afflictions are seeming exploding into the population. Autism for example was a 1 out of 125,000 or so occurrence... yet now its a 1 in 125 or so. (Not exact details, I cannot remember them).

Anyway ill end this post at here, and wait for peoples replies. No use me typing out a huge post without at least some comment from what ive typed so far. These are just some of my thoughts.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Aoxoa]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'll consider it the only way I can, which is human (God knows how Aliens think -- and yes thats a pretty awesome oxymoron right there). As a general rule when observing and documenting wildlife, and animals. It is considered bad documentary to tamper in any way shape or form. When we see a documentary about alpha males in lion society, we don't intervene when a new alpha male slaughters the cubs of the old alpha male. In the same why, I don't see aliens tampering with out society.

I believe it would naive to assume aliens shared a common morality with us, but I can't help but think of it this way. Rich, poor, or somewhere in between, is the way we categorize naturally. I doubt an alien intelligence would be doing the same. To them, we are all human, and the flesh beneath our clothes is what defines us.

If we're talking mass genocide, I still don't see them intervening. I don't see why they should. We are overpopulated after-all. And some of us, enough, would survive to offer interest and study.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I want to reply, but I can't really make out what points you are trying to get across.

What questions are you asking?

What are the solid points you are trying to make?

TIP: Stay away from pronouns, I cant tell who the 'they' and 'them' are.

Thanks,

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
are you asking - how aliens help the NWO agenda?

If that is the case, it helps the NWO by steering people away from believing in God... that is my humble opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Anyway so if there was a destructive presence that intends to destroy/enslave/etc humanoids, what would aliens do about it?

A straight question, not altogether that difficult to piece together really.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

Yeah thats how I see it too, or else 'disclosure' would of happened already. Their observing us, seeing how we (and our animals) tick.

I do think that planet Earth is probably like a safari or going to the zoo for alien life, where we are left to defend for ourselves and survive on our own feet.

I think they probably MAY intervene if we were about to do something and annhilate ourselves but without our knowledge (Or at least not the general public).

However that said, im only going on my own assumptions and maybe watching a planet blow itself to pieces is highly entertaining.

EDIT: Im sorry I didn't realize I revived (I think) a dead thread. My mistake and sorry.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Aoxoa]

new topics

top topics

join