It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Threats and the New World Order by Michio Kaku

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've been a fan of Kaku for a while, but only just stumbled across this old piece by him.

www.ratical.org...

It's a very interesting piece, which talks about Bush Sr and the original Gulf war, and the exaggerations that helped start that war. Reading it I almost kept forgetting it was about the older war, the similarities are so striking.

He covers a fair bit about how nuclear weapons have proliferated, and the way it is often unfair, and the lies involved.

A long piece, but a really great historical piece, about the way the NWO was in action then. From listening to Kaku a fair bit, he does seem in favour of globalisation (he sees that as a step towards a type 1 civilization), but I don't think he liked the NWO ideas that the Bushes spouted much. He's clearly got a bit of a liberal/anti-war bias, but he also provides sources for the more serious stuff.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The national security states of hypocritical america are well described below. Why worry about vague abstractions like "moral authority" when you can simply cop-out with rule-of-the-club/might-makes-right kind of neanderthal "thinking"? For the sake of accuracy, simply replace "may" with "will" in the last excerpted sentence above.

I just cannot get enough of Michio. I am always floored by his wit, intelligence light and moxy. He really is ahead of this end game.

Good read and yes it is hard to seperate now from then on this read.

Scary stuff.

join