It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Buddha Boy' reappears after year in jungle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

'Buddha Boy' reappears after year in jungle

www.independent.co.uk

They asked not where he had been or what he had been doing. Instead thousands of jubilant devotees simply trudged to the remote jungle spot in south-east Nepal where a teenage "Buddha Boy" reappeared to preach to villagers, more than a year after he went missing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is amazing to me. In a world where most peolpe can't sit down in silence for more than 30 seconds at a time without reaching for the remote or surfing the web this extremley
impressive young man has the ability to sit for a year in the friggin jungle no less.
Does he use insect repellant?
What does he do when a panther comes up and starts sniffing him and licking its chops?
This is the sort of thing that starts religions.
If this would have happened two thousand years ago there would have been an entire religion cropped up with hundreds of millions of followers by now.
oh wait.............

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-11-2008 by cbass]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Maybe I should disappear into the Adirondacks or Catskill Mountains for a year and come back preaching about a pseudo-religion that I make up while I'm "lost" in the woods. I'd have to come up with a catchy name for both myself and the religion itself. The possibilities are endless.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Very cool. I have been following this for a while.

s and f

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Finally, I think it was about a year ago that I heard about this.
I was anxious to see if he was going to come out any time soon. St n Fl!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

This is amazing to me. In a world where most peolpe can't sit down in silence for more than 30 seconds at a time without reaching for the remote or surfing the web this extremley
impressive young man has the ability to sit for a year in the friggin jungle no less.
[edit on 12-11-2008 by cbass]

oooh... you forgot one...

pulling up ATS on our iPhones once every 5 minutes!!!!

new topics

top topics

join