It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Feedback

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey im new to this forum as far as posting goes..
Names lucian.. well thats what everyone calls me anyway..
i had something happen to me in.. it would have been about 2006 i think..
im gonna give a quick recount of the night.. and i just want to know what you think.. or have you heard anything like it?

it started the year after i finished year 12.. it was 2006.. and i would have been about 16 i think..
all my life ive had paranormal things happen to me.. i lived in the same house from 1988 to 2000 and no matter who you ask they to this date think that house was highly haunted...
things would walk up n down the hallway.. you could footsteps and see shadows from around corners... my father died in that house w2hen he was 22 or 23 and on 2 seperate occasions when my auntie and another person slept in his old bed many years later.. she awoke and got slapped in the face.. hard..
when my grandmother died on my birthday when i was young i had my first "epileptic fit".. well thats what they said it was... as far as i remember i saw a big white light.. n i couldnt understand what it was trying to get across... anyway.. besides the point.. just expressing this sorta *snip* became pretty normal for a while.. when u grow up with it.. its scary.. but its nor unusual..

okay.. so its 2006 and some wierd *snip* had been going on alot at my best friends house but only while i was theyr.... a quick rundown of wierd *snip* would be
- taps turning on
- doors constantly closing or opening even when they were locked (which really pissed me off)
- shadows would creep up walls..
and there was one time when me and my friend cowyn (the 3 of us wwere best friends, sean lived theyr, me and cowyn would come over to bludge n chill) well me and cowyn tried to fight seans sisters boyfriend so she l;ocked us in the garage to cool off... n basicly we spent about 13 hours talking that night... with no light just sitting their.. in the middle of the garage connecting.. theyr were no windows... no light..
and when we finnally snapped out of it.. after all those hours it was because we couldnt ignore a constant shuffling noise in the corner infront of me and behind cowyn... we got up to heck it out.. our eyes were pretty adjusted to the dark at this point.. and when we got to the corner expecting to hear a mouse.. a shadow.. about my hieght "zoomed" between us and went straight into the other corner opposite of it... we both saw it.. we both couldnt say much.. it was a wierd situation...
one time in that house iwas walking out the back to see cowyn n sean n someone whispered in my ear in a girls voice "hey"... i assumed it was seans sister but when i got otuside they said she went out hours ago..
lots of *snip* kept happening.. one time we were sitting in complete darkness (which i did personally ALOT) and sean began to take photos with his digital camera flash... they could see between flashes i was giving him the finger and telling him to *snip*.. n basicly had a annoyed look on my face.. when the photos were looked thru in all of them i was smiling n glaring at him.. in a face i couldnt even try to pull off... it was haunting...
anyway.. all this sorta stuff kept happening over about 6 months.. it was constant.. that dark shadow we saw in the garage would keep coming n going.. it would stand in the corner and move between shadows up walls.. it was significantly darker the the darknes we sat in with no light.. you could see its outline... i was never scared by it.. it seemed.. "natrual" i guess.. if thats the word for it.. i was comfortable with it
and it all came to a peak one night
we all went out.. just running around town.. down in sevo.. about two train stops away from us.. we were causing # all night.. just little childish things.. kicking out streetlights and egging... anyway it was me, ian, sean, and cowyn...
we got to ashley brown (the local park in sevo) and i said something to ian about him buying his girlfriends clothes in the

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/12/2008 by maria_stardust]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
kids section of k-mart...
he got *snip* as ian does.. and he walked off home.. he only lived close by...
anyway we all sat down on the concerete at ashley brown at sevo... we started talking.. laying on the concrete talking.. sitting.. chillin...
just... kids i guess...
anyway after a few hours of talking cowyn and i were in the middle of a deep conversation when a loud just.. piercing scream came from inside the locked toilets behind us.. me n cowyn looked at eachother n looked down...
we thought to ourselfs if we payed it no heed it would go away as usual.. but if we fed into it.. it would get worse.. stronger...
that was our figuring back then anyway.. aand it seemed to work so far...
then sean (being the odd-sheep he is) turns n says after a quick 30 se3conds oif silence "Did you hear that!!".. we looked at him n shook our heads telling him he was *snip*... telling him we was an idiot...
Then it went all down hyill... there was a large dark shade beggining to drop over the toilets.. over the whole toilet block.. pitch black.. darker than black.. you could see everything else at nioght except the toilets for a short point...
we started walking away stopping to catch quick glimpses...
i kept stopping to walk back but sean n cowyn would grab me n just say no...
then a black dog walked around the corner of the toilets... it sat theyr... n walked off.. no real significance i think... by ths point the door to the male toilets was visible.. the door to the female was blacker.. darker than anythin i ever seen.. it was scary to look into it.. it felt so wrong.. then we caught quick glimpses of that dark shadow moving between the normal shadows all over the outside toilet walls... none of us dared to go closer...
we stood on the oval watching... u could see a ray, a beam of darkness coming from the sky surrounding the toilets... (this was all later than midnight by the way)... i kept tryn a get closer to see the shadow.. i kinda lost it.. dunno what i was thinking.. but sean n cowyn kept stopping me... then as they kept pulling me away n we got further n further... something apeared off in the distane near the toilets... it was a white figure.. kind of looked like some one in kkk sheets... but it was moving in unnatrual ways...
it had the shape of a person.. but it would "dance" it kept changing its stance and the way it would dance.. now i liken it to daning because thats all our first thought... it was moving wierd.. it would stop every now n then n move its head sideways left n right in the exact way i was known for when i cracked my neck and then it would stare at us... it would hold tis arms out n spin in circles like it was slow daning... it would bug out like it was a glitched up omputer program...
the shadow i was never scared of.. this white thing.. scared me to death... i have never and had never again felt that way...
we kept walking away.. i would stop n try walk back to get another look... sean n cowyn would take a look freak out n grab me n move away again..w e went back n fourth... this thing for a split second every now n then would make two dots apear as eyes n they would glow red quickly n fade... we couldnt see to good on that part cause we kept moving away... i kept insisting we had to stay for a bit longer so we were definite it was what we thought it was... so we werent mistaking it for a huge plastic bag or somehting (silly i know) but it was unmistakable... when i finnally caught a good glimpse by that point i was yelling at them we needed to go back... that we couldnt run... i wanted to challenge it.. i was so scared.. but... they turned n walked away sayin *snip* this.. as i walked closer... then it appeared closer... disspaeared... appeared closer... dissapeared.. appeared closer again.. i was shocked it was like the feeling you get when your jumps out of your chest.. that "Oh-No-Second"... it dissapeared n appeared directly in front of me.. in my face... i dropped my head n kept yelling go

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
go away... i freaked out... i couldnt stop... i droped my head. i wouldnt look up.. i walked away telling it to go away.. to stop...
i ran... we came back a few hours later.. i was pretty messed up... nothing was theyr... we walked into the bathrooms.. nothing.. we didnt expect anything but we wanted any type of clue.... we left.. n went all our seperate ways.. it was a bit much to handle...
that was the end of the paranormal *snip* for a long time...

alot more stuff happened those 6 months.. n alot more happened that night... but i tried to sum it up.. we werent dreaming.. it was real..
the twi spirits were seperate...

i just want any feedback.. do these sound like ghosts from any myths? religons? have u had something like this happen to you?
what do you think the diffrence between the dancing white ghost.. and the ghost of shadows was?
why would i connect to one n be so intinctivly scared of the other...
do you think maybe because we all connected so much around this time.. our belifs did this? was it a joint reality? did we all somehow make it real...
any theroies?
any feedbacks appreciated..

sorry about the terrible structure, spelling and punctuation... this is my 53rd hour awake.. kinda gettin tired

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I guess I can say that I have a somewhat similar story....

First off, I have always had a "sixth sense" when it comes to the paranormal. I've always hungered for encounters. I've had many growing up (voices, apparitions, things moving) so I have become accustomed to it as you have. A pagan friend of mine told me I had air affinity (electricity, magnetism, wind) and a very strong connection to the spirit realm. That's beside the point.

Anyway, back in the Air Force I was stationed at F.E. Warren AFB. Said to be the most haunted Air Force Base stateside. That's why I chose to be stationed there rather than Malmstrom or Minot. I encountered a moving rocking chair outside the Housing Office when there was no wind (odd in Cheyenne). So the rumors to me had been affirmed within 20 minutes of arriving on base. I had seen many things which I was not scared of. Hell, I even challenged a pure black apparition in my dorm room one night. However, there were 2 times that I was frightened beyond all comprehension. The first came on a snowy day while walking to the BX. The snow had already covered most of the ground about an inch high. I walked along the road to the BX when I felt someone following me. I thought maybe my friend had come with me so I turned around. At this point the snow was falling moderately hard. When I turned around I saw something, but nothing. The only way I can describe it was as if an invisible man was there. The snow falling on his shoulders and head but not going any further. There was a void of no snow in the shape of a person. I stopped to look at it a little bit longer and it seemed to stand still for a moment, then the snow fell through the void. At that time an Officer drove up to me and offered me a ride. I wasn't completely scared, I had just had the feeling of dread pass over me. As if the being was evil and hostile. Something I had never felt before.
The second time was pretty much the same. Only this time, it was during a blizzard and I was off base. I was on a road that was pretty dark due to the lack of streetlights. I had the feeling again. I turned around to see the same void. This time more defined because the snow was falling much harder, much thicker. It moved as I watched it. Stepping closer to me. I saw the footprints form in the snow. Apparently nothing creating them. I started walking backwards to the store at the intersection. The void started to fill. Not with snow, but with energy. It filled from the center outward with a translucent dark blue hue to it. It started moving faster, the feeling of evil now washed over my entire body. I was scared for my life. I ran away from it periodically looking over my shoulder to check if it was still there. It was, and was gaining on me. About a block further I turned to check again. Staying with me now, almost losing ground. The apparition was solid. No translucence, no color, no nothing. Just solid evil. I ran faster than I ever had before. I reached the store at the corner and turned around to check. Once again I saw the void fill with falling snow and the apparition faded away with final footprint.

So as I said, it's similar. I've never been scared of paranormal activity. Yet this was the single most frightening time of my life. I don't know what it was. I did know that it was evil though.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
thanks for sharing.. yeah my whole life ive never been scared of darkness.. i wasnt scared around that shadow.. never felt intimidated even... but the second i got a decent look at that white thing.. it consumed me.. i was so scared.. ive never been scared of the paranormal either.. my whole childhood everything was just like.. meh.. seemed pretty normal.. i knew it wasnt but it was nothing to be really afraid of.. i mean.. i felt iike theyr were bad spirits.. but i felt like something made sure they could onl;y go so far... but when i saw that.. sort of see through.. sort of not white "thing"... ive never felt anything like that.. ever..
Thanks for sharing again.. tho the stories might sound diffrent.. i think the jist of it when it comes to the energy being evil within certain apparitions is the same

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i am upping this thread to find more feedback..
ive been stalking the forums for 3+ years now..
just want to know if i can get any help?
any resident demonoligists here?
or anyone with a opinion..

new topics

top topics

join