It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Teens Stalked Mexicans: DA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

7 TEENS STALKED MEXICANS: DA

www.nypost.com

"This was not some high-school prank," Assistant Suffolk DA Nancy Clifford said at yesterday's Central Islip arraignment of the suspects, who included a high-school lacrosse star.
"This was a well-thought-out crime specifically targeting Hispanics.

"In their own words," Clifford said, they decided beforehand, " 'Let's go find some Mexicans to f- - - up.' "
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps Title

[edit on 12-11-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Owch... This is a really hateful crime, and it was done by TEENAGERS.

I thought young people, in this day and age, were beyond hatred of this sort... Owch.

Well some have warned of racially-motived(??) things ahead, but I don't think this has anything to do with Obama as presiden t, or anything like that.

www.nypost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is why I'm all for the global economic meltdown. Dumb, hateful people don't deserve to have a good life.

two lines.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
This is why I'm all for the global economic meltdown. Dumb, hateful people don't deserve to have a good life.

two lines.

Well just because some people are dumb and hateful towards others... A lot of innocent people should be dragged into it, and suffer because of it?

I think as the economy gets worse, there will be a lot more tension... I hope that doesn't mean more violence, but that is the way it's looking.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the funny thing in all of this(if there is one) is that one of the suspects are Hispanic.... what a world..

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Gang stalking is very near to organised murder(conspiracy). This is something people think do not happen, i.e conspiracy.

Why they are not charged with conspiracy to commit murder is beyond me.

I was stalked for years, and know what it is like. Are they sure the police where not involved in it too, telling the stalkers where the person goes etc...

At least that victim, has some peace where ever we go when we die, and there life may have the people punished for what they do.

The prosecuters should see if the police where involved in this too, as they are alot of the time involved with organising these things.

[edit on 11/12/2008 by andy1033]

new topics

top topics

join