It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something which appeared to be falling from sky yesterday. in Essex?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi
I am located in Essex UK and was wondering if anyone witnessed at around 4.10pm yesterday something decending downwards in the sky which looked like it was moving slowely to the naked eye leaving a smoke trail.....If you were heading along the A127 London bound you would have seen it...It was difficult to see what it was,but I am doubtful it was a plane as looked wrong shape...as I was in a hurry I came off the Billericay Exit so lost view..which is a shame as would loved to have been able to follow its decent..
I was just wondering if anyone had also seen it? and if they knew what it could have been

[edit on 12-11-2008 by special]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well judging from the position of the jet stream over western europe, and judging by the height at which planes cruise, anything that would have been "sprayed" over the UK wouldve ended up somewhere near Stockholm in Sweden

Here's the link for proof

www.wunderground.com...

Oh and the correct term is contrail

[edit on 12/11/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
maybe I have used the wrong term as in chem trail....but the object in question was nothing to do with weather?? maybe the correct term I should have said was it was leaving a trail of smoke behind it as planes sometimes do....If it were a plane then it was going to crash because of the decent....I gather nobody else saw it then,I must be the only Essexdolian here then

join