It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for some insight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So if this is in the wrong thread I apologize, this is only the second post I've made on ATS since joining and the first one was in the welcome forum...So I know i was in the right place there!

I recently discovered that my rising sign was Pisces (I'm by birth a Sagittarius). My fiance is, by birth, a Pisces and his rising sign is Sagittarius. Is there any significance in this?

I don't really understand all the rising sign, natal charts scene, so I was wondering if anyone here could assist me. Like I said, I really don't understand this stuff, so I thought since they were so similar that there might be something to read into it. If not, well it's still all good.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out, I'd really appreciate any feedback!

-JR
edit: I'd like to add my apologies to anyone who believes this thread to be a "waste of space" I appreciate and and take note of the multitude of energies that come together on this site, and thought that this would be the best place to post my question

[edit on 10-11-2008 by bandaidctrl]

join