It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how are you evolving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
the last few months have really changed me
i am so much more spiritually aware
feel so much stronger
i see and feel things id never have dreamt of
ive had several contacts with beings from other dimensions, one i was wide awake with it...
i have the marks to proove it, nobody can tell me wherethey came from not even my doctor.... all he could suggest was `it looks like a small drill has scraped three holes`
(no im not proud of being abducted)
but on a whole i just feel a completly different person
the more i look around at these people with their 9-5 jobs,
their `pop music`
their `drinking smoking` and calling that `living life` without a clue of whats really occuring...
it just makes you sad

thoughts please
if your a skeptic DO NOT REPLY!

Mod Edit: Snipped the Censor Circumvention. Cheers.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by alien]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ive come pretty far, im an indigo and a light worker. ive become so immune i never get sik nemore. my spychic abilitys have increased alot. ive been studying everything i can get my hands on. especially witchcraft and yoga. my third eye is so open i see things i dont think alot of others see. i see matter andother strange things floating around. i havent been abducted myself and if they tried i wouldnt let them even if it killed me. im also a healer and i help ppl with removing maliscious spirits from their homes. i also do tarot readings 4 ppl free of charge. i live outside most of the time. i also recommend reading my thread it explains alot of what ive discovered about the past and what is coming. www.abovetopsecret.com...
good luck and i wish the highest blessings upon u in ur journey towards truth.

with love and light myrddin zos

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

Hey there 'weneedtoknow',

I'm evolving pretty well thanks for asking.

Seriously though, I can relate to the things you mention in your OP ... I had a very similar experience that changed me and the way I view life, back in 1996 (see the threads - part 1 & part 2 - links in my signature).

But even before that things had begun to change dramatically for me, the incident I mentioned above just seemed to bring it all together by filling in some blanks, so that it made more sense.

If you check-out my website (link also in my signature), you'll see what I'm talking about.

It's a pretty amazing feeling isn't it though ?

L,L & BB. Woody

join