It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world economics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
in the eventual comming of a one world goverment all classes will be erased and the current monitary system will be replace by a eutopian resorce baced economy making everyone the same. How will this work you ask? it's easy, regulation, (at first, but soon it will not be needed) and then the introduction of something that can unite all the people of the earth. Perhaps a great plauge, the discovery of extra terrestial beings, a end of days world war? never the less the world as we know it will change. No more famin, no more war, no more diesie. Everyone working towards the betterment of the plant and of man kind. Regional differences will be put a side as will raceism. So i ask you, is the for mentioned a place you can live in, or is your regional/individual pride to big to be set a side for the betterment of all?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I tried asking a somewhat similar question. But, not many will discuss it, apparently.

I believe that "For the Good of All" is a mixed bag. Really many people do not much like the idea of losing their National identity. Their Sovereignity.

We already have the resources to take care of all. And we don't need to take from people who's countries already provide for the people.
Simply remove the corrupt powers in the respective impoverished countries... They receive so much wealth. They have so many resources. They just don't let it get to the people who need it, in those countries.

It will be a lie, when Western countries are asked to give up their sovereignity and resources, "For the Good of All". This is nothing but the corrupt, wanting to take more power and wealth.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
sorry about bumping this but its a topic that needs feed back

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
He will argue that 2008 should not be remembered just for the failure represented by the financial problems, but for the way countries reacted and "discovered and refashioned the global power of nations working together".

"While I see a world that is facing financial crisis and still diminished by conflict and injustice, I also see the chance to forge a new multilateralism that is both hard headed and progressive," Mr Brown will say, according to pre-released extracts of his speech.

The UK, the US and Europe are key to establishing a new world order, he will argue.

Read the full new story here ..... Brown raises tax cut speculation

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
well the world is definately changing and it seems as if most of the Governing concepts that may be used are of Communist ideology, true to the fact that there is need for one major event that will unite all of man kind, (probably force us all to fight on one side) it has to be something that is clear to everyone, even the ignorant.

new topics

top topics

join