It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I see UFOs, Meteors, or Space Junk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I work for Wackenhut. Yes...*cough cough* the same security company that provides security at the Nevada Test Site and Area 51 odd enough.

I work 4 12 hour night shifts per week. Last night (11/9/08) at approx 2am eastern time I was doing my usual walk outside looking up at the stars. It was a clear cold night. There are some large power line towers that run down a hill into the woods at my facility. Between the trees and the power lines I saw an orange/yellow trail come down with what looked like sparks coming off of it. No noise. I can't judge the exact distance, but it was close. I'd say 100 yards away.

Then at approx 5am I was looking at the building across the street and above the roof I saw a lime green streak come down, but it looked different in what I'd call "texture" than the first thing I saw. The color shocked me.

I heard that some space junk might come down and NASA doesn't know where. I don't know if that's what these were. I have no images, it all happened way to fast for that.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
More likely than not, meteors:

The first sounds more like a Taurid (could be anything though), and the second more like a late Orionid or an early Leonid, which are often colorful.

The Taurids have just peaked, the first Leonids are flying, and this time of year is generally abuzz with meteors.

More info here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join