It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disappearing Male

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hello readers.. This is my first topic posted so please bare with me if I've messed up..

I'm not sure if I've got this in the right section, or if it has been posted somewhere else on this forum, but I think people need to watch this.

I found it quite worrisome.

"We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children's children are the experimental subjects." Dr. Herbert Needleman.

The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system

The Disappearing Male

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Per the hyper link "this content is currently unavail".

~Hyp

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The link I provided was for a video, but it is working for me.

This link will take you to the page that hosts the video, and the link is on the right.

The Disappearing Male

It's a 43 minute video, and was aired originally on the CBC this past Thursday.

Hope this one works.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Don't worry. What the rest of the polluted environment takes in males, this spiffy new vaccine against HPV and any other stuff they choose to invent at whatever point in the future will take care of the females.

The fact of the matter is, we don't need so many males. One male can inseminate quite a few females in a year's time. At the end of the day, that's all that's needed to continue the species. Might be like a snowball to the eye, but look what we're doing to all the other species on the planet. I think a bit of our own medicine might just be the thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Part one

Part two

Part three

Part four

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Wow... I found this to be quite disturbing. I wonder how much of it is a real threat and how much of it is exaggerated; in any case, it seems to be something that deserves a great deal of looking into.

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Thank you for posting the youtube links.

-To Magnus

Like yourself, I wonder how much is exaggerated as well. In any sense, it's frightening to me.

Here I've been worrying about the disappearance of the honeybees
and GM foods ultimately wiping us out, but now I have this to worry about too.. Yikes

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything about this on ATS recently, and I was thinking about posting a topic about it because I think it is very relevant to what this site is about, so I did a search on the topic and found this thread, and instead of making a repost, I wanted to bump it up to possibly get more attention because I believe it is worthy of a discussion consisting of more than just a few replies.

Here is a link to the statics: “The Disappearing Male” – A Pinch of Science, a Pound of Speculation"
edit on 18-12-2010 by elocin because: to add the link

join