It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

issues with my avatar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So I have my avatar saved on photobucket, and AshleyD has one on her photobucket account (she made the avatar for me, aint she a star), the difference between the two is that my one has "absolut conspiracy" written in it just above the ATS logo. the problem I have is that sometimes the "absolut conspiracy" is there and sometimes not. how and why does this keep happening?????? it was there when i logged off computer earlier and now its gone again.......

***runs away screaming....I can't take it no more..even my computer has started to conspire to get me........they really are out to get me you know***

Edit to add: the link in my member centre is the one to the account with "absolut conspiracy" on it

[edit on 7/11/2008 by whoswatchinwho]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Clear all of your cache, and internet files. It sounds like your computer is continuing to load the old image instead of the new one.

Also, you do know you're missing an "e" on absolute right?

Give that a try, and if you need help, post back, and I'll walk you through how to do it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh gawd, mine was too big apprently, I think this is a very specific thing asked of you but its not as serious as it seems when they U2U you about it! Try and get the smallest pic of your avatar that you can, thats whats worked for me anywhoo. If not I beleive the guy you need to talk to is Bruce01.... good luck

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Not sure what image size and Badge01 has to do with anything.
The issue is that the user's image (that they want) isn't displaying properly.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Clear all of your cache, and internet files. It sounds like your computer is continuing to load the old image instead of the new one.

Also, you do know you're missing an "e" on absolute right?

Give that a try, and if you need help, post back, and I'll walk you through how to do it.

thanks guys i'll give the cache clearing a try. Shugo theres supposed to be an E missing, it's a take on a type of vodka you get here in the UK called absolut vodka

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ahhhh okay. I didn't know if you were having one of those sleepy nights that some of us ATSers have from time to time, or not.

But yeah, give that a go and we'll see how it works for you.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Testing to see avatar works

new topics

top topics

join