It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Points queries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have recently posted on the NWO section of the forum, and received 265 points. I'm guessing that I got 15 points for the actual post, which leaves 250 points. I can only put this down to someone giving me bonus points; could an admin/mod please U2U me or post on here as to whether or not I was given bonus points?

Also, is there any documentation on the numbers involved in the ATS Points system for each separate section of the forum, such as the points gained for receiving a post on your thread in the Aliens & UFOs section of the forum etc.?

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Been cleared up, this can be deleted now

Edit: Cleared up even more! Thanks pantha.

[Edited on 30/3/04 by Lyriox]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
you get points if someone votes for you for the way above top secret award (TWATS award) or if a mod or admin applaude you, you will get a U2U if it's the latter.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
you get points if someone votes for you for the way above top secret award (TWATS award) or if a mod or admin applaude you, you will get a U2U if it's the latter.

Why not with the former as well?

Anyone know anything related to my second question? (ATS Pointing system documentation.)

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
well I'm just assuming that you don't get a U2U when you get a vote, for all I know you do, and perhaps it's just that I've just never received any votes in all my 6 months here

I think that getting a U2U for getting a vote would be a good thing if it doesn't happen already.

top topics

join