It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamians..Look what has happened to them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I came across this video of Obama supporters. It's become an epidemic, with no real solutions..What will they do? Where will they go?
Please watch the video, and maybe if we all stand together we can help them..Yes..we can!
www.theonion.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Thats actually pretty funny.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a real shame that people found someone they actually like in a presidential campaign. I personally enjoy hearing everyone in the country is voteing for the lesser of two evils

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ahhhhh I love the Onion....ZoBamabies....(obama) Zombies. LOL

Great stuff.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldbomb444
Yeah, it's a real shame that people found someone they actually like in a presidential campaign. I personally enjoy hearing everyone in the country is voteing for the lesser of two evils

What do you mean?

Hitler didn't run against o-boy.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ha.
ha.
That was funny.
I bet 10% of the African American newborns will be named Barrack or Obama.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

omg that was so funny thanks Missy!

It does make you wonder what the Obama supporter will do now.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

It does make you wonder what the Obama supporter will do now.

They will go back to doing what they were doing thanks to our current president...

Still look for change.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yes it does make you wonder..lol
This evening my sister-in-law stopped by. She started the Obama topic, and says that she believes he will be a great President, and that he was the lesser of two evils..I know I must have looked like-->ô¿ô
"What two evils?" I asked.. She replied."Well Bush and McCain"..again I -->ô¿ô
In the fog of her comments, I remember her saying something about he's done a wonderful job so far.. Then I said something like.."Really..what has he done?? Then she looked like..---->ô¿ô I then heard my own voice raise to a level that made me proud to be an American, and I gave her nothing but the FACTS about Obama, and I asked her if it didnt worry her that a man who was only in the Senate for less than 2 yrs. is now in charge of our United States.. She looked at me and said "No, not really..he can't do any worse" Thats when my spouse changed the subject, to protect his sister..
It's so hard for me to dumb down myself so people like her can understand...But if looks could kill..I've got that down pat for sure-->ô¿ô

[edit on 6-11-2008 by MissysWorld]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
OMG! What she said about how they are preparing for the obnoxious onslaught of a new generation of African American babies named "Barack"!

What I find so funny about that is one of my local news channels did a "puff" piece about how a young local black couple named their newborn born today "Barack"!

top topics

join