It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment: Please participate!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am looking for a few psychics and other paranormally powered individuals to help me with an unscientific experiment. This would not be evidence to anyone but myself as to whether or not you have power, but it could be fun.

I have an object on [top of] my computer monitor that I would like identified. [The object is now marked with a number 1 for remote viewers]

I would like you to be a specific as you can, but do not force yourself to get details.

As a means to further the exercise, I would also encourage youto try to feel any emotional or environmental associations that may come with the object, some sort of empathic approach on top of the actual object.

I look forward to seeing the results.

The object will be there for 2 weeks.

I will u2u anyone that I feel has any sort of 'hit' so that we can not damage the integrity of this little exericise.

Edit:

I have also been asked if sketches can be submitted, and I look forward to any that come in.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

[edit on 6-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Let's see..

It's a dancing hula girl, one of those ones on a spring pedestal.
It came from Hawaii where it was picked up while someone was on their honeymoon.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

I dont claim to be psychic or anything but if i really tried to tune in id have to say

about 6 books stacked on moniter next to computer

blank though just a blue cover

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm not psychic nor have I ever claimed to be. But this is my guess. It's a little Tennis ball characture model,with little white arms and legs,red trainers on. On a small square brown plastic mount. You half inched it from a little display stand outside a shop at the mall. You've no idea how or why it's ended up aloft of your screen.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I see something like a dirty plastic leg with wrinkles. A bent plastic leg like on an animal. A winged animal? dirty pink or orange. The emotion is... evil or devilish. A dwarf or gremlin.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

Wow before I scrolled down this is what I was guessing some sorta puppet item on a spring pedestal that collapses or something or bends...even if that is not the object I wonder why we both thought that type of thing?
weird.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I thought something like that..there was something round about it!!
and it had something to do with a bridge!!

Its been a long day !!lol

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by shuck

And it has something to do with you!...emotionally.. its something you have a connection with!! possibly an old connection!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
orange and the picture of your son next to it

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
its a pic of a dead loved one

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm probably not a psychic, or i would have noticed by now. But what the heck, I'll give it a shot, this sounds like fun.

When I started reading your post the image that immediately jumped into my mind was something like a star or sun...or something with points sticking off of it..

colors are some combination of red, white, orange, and maybe yellow

I think it's a christmas ornament or something along those lines. Some sort of little trinket, or decoration.

Well, that's the first thing I remember seeing upon starting to read your thread. I'd like to take another crack it tho after some intense concentration to see if I get a different answer, if that's all right. I'm not sure which between initial reaction or concentration is preferred by most psychics.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
IT IS A UNICYCLE.

A FAMILY HEIRLOOM. A RELIC PASSED DOWN.

---EL GATO---

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm seeing a green plush seal. Like a beany baby type of thing. The color is very rich, a sort of mossy green.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
When I first read this..the term "computer monitor" was not there, instead there was a blank space. so my first feeling was that the object was either on a dresser, nightstand, or desk. I feel this object is a jewelry piece, either necklace or braclet, and it either belonged to your grandmother or an aunt, who has died, its an older piece of jewelry.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You are going to post the image on here after the two weeks are up, right? It would just be mean not to. Like one of those, 'How do you keep dummie in suspence?' gags.

I don't claim to be psychic but who knows? I was aware I'd post this before I actualy did. OOOooooooOOO.

Alright. I'm thinking of childrens toys. Something from your youth. Maybe not exactly something you had but something that reminds you of something you had. I'll say it's a slightly beat up little brown teddy bear.

And to liquidsmoke206, the first image I had was a star, too. Like the one on the front of a childrens cowboy costume. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Apple, was the first thing that popped in my head.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for participating.

Yes, at the end of the 2 weeks, I will post a picture of the object.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am simply going to guess here...
You have a flat panel so not alot is going to "fit" on it but I see something purple and something like 'ing' or wing on it.

I agree with the other poster that's it's an ornament of some type.
And I'm spent.........

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I see some sort of black cartoonish sillioutte of a four legged k-9 with a red background or border

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A stack of books or an open book with the pages showing / something similar to that. Something that is open anyway.

Could be something with many protruding things over 180 degrees.

Perhaps Crystals?

Greenish / maybe purple (exterior colour?)

HankMcCoy: Can you assign it a number please and place it right next to the object.

aka. remote viewing.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by dodgygeeza]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join