It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Cop, Bad Cop (OBAMA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I live in the UK and I'm a regular on this site and I love it, even if it mostly directs me to videos on You Tube or books and so on.
I have read and watched loads of stuff on the new world order and one government theory and I for one was very doubtful at the start but I think for the long run of this earth and to be able to move on to bigger and better tings as humans.

I hated Bush in honesty, his policies abroad where selfish and arrogant and I can safely say that no country in the wrold really liked his policies, but for maybe China as he did say that they are the best country by his standards. But in terms of the real power people on this earth they needed to break down a few walls, break a few noses and get the people they wanted in their places, as it wasnt going to happen by just simply talking, so on comes bad cop Bush who really did do his job well.

After years and years of this it really pushed people to the end of their patience and in a way gave up as the generla thought was that what the hell can we do anyway, so social breakdown occured in a government level and so the people of the world.

So the power people have been put in place the world is now looking for a new way, but the powers that be still want their one world government, so up steps good cop, to speak to people nicely, make people believe that his way its the best way, and yes he does have thir best interests at heart.

Or does he?

I think its great that Obama won, but unfortunately I think his path was opened up by Bush, to put the final piece in the jigsaw under the good cop routine, rather than war.

The End

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by multichild

I think its great that Obama won, but unfortunately I think his path was opened up by Bush, to put the final piece in the jigsaw under the good cop routine, rather than war.

and with that simple observation, you have identified the entire concept of this false-dichotomy of left vs right.

They just keep messing things up until everyone (public) gets annoyed, in which case everyone (political atmosphere) switches sides.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Its starnge to get a reply like that as though I just got let known a secret that everybody else knew about. But here in the UK we honestly dont feel the game being played like that. Maybe Blair was in on the game at the end, but certainly I dont think he was at the start. As for Brown I think he's an old Churchill type, that would much rather do right for the people of Britain from his office, rather than out in the media.

So what I'm saying is, is it played out so obvious in the US as your reply suggests?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thank you for this post. I have been sitting around shaking my head and trying to figure out what the PTB are up to. First of all, I found it really strange that McCain even won the nomination, he did not seem to me to be the one with the best chance of winnng, it almost seemed to me that the republicans were throwing the race... and then he chooses Palin as a running mate??? It all seemed a little off to me...until I read your post.

This seems highly plausible to me, the good cop bad cop effect..explains why everyone is so smitten with Obama, he is going to save them from the evil Republicans. Bush has done all the dirty work, put all the necessary laws in place now BHO will step in and everyone is in awe and seem quite ready to follow him blindly and not just Americans either, I am Canadian and people here are all excited that he has won and seem ready to bow to him as well...really strange the effect he is having on people all over the world.

Good post.

Adnil

top topics

join