It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLOAT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Buy Lots Of Ammo Today

Oh boy, Obama wins. Gun owners lose.

As expected, guns stores in my area had people waiting to get in this morning when the doors opened. I seriously doubt this administration can completely destroy the 2nd Ammendment, but I dont doubt it will try. Bans on certain ammos, semi-autos, high cap magazines, increased ammo tax, etc...

You have about 12 weeks before the new admin takes over, may be your last chance to exercise one of our greatest rights.

So get out and support our firearms and ammo manufacturers.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Being from south florida where 2 years ago someone was killing people at least twice a week for a whole summer with an AK-47 I'm not so sure I mind. Glad I got my AR-15 and Baby Eagle though

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

The new gun amd ammo laws and taxes will not stop the criminals
from having guns. They will just have to pay more for them.

I would not expect a drop in crime.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by djpaec

The new gun amd ammo laws and taxes will not stop the criminals
from having guns. They will just have to pay more for them.

I would not expect a drop in crime.

that's bang on right, firearms are illegal over here. But that isn't stopping soaring gun crime it happens on an almost daily basis and normal citizens have noway to defend themselves against the criminal element.

its easy to buy a gun in my home town, certain pubs harbour these types and I've been offered firearms a couple of times. A swift no thanks mate and we left the pub. Last thing I need is attention drawing to me. Even my mates elderly mum was offered a handgun and ammo for less than 100 quid!

weapons prices wont go up in the underworld, it'll be the ammo that becomes expensive and valuable. If it goes anything like the UK that is. And yes I've had a conversation with a chap who was offering as I was curious! Bought him a beer for his time and quietly left.

top topics

join