It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, Hi to all you ATSers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hi there to all you out there, I've actually been reading the site on and off for a couple of years, and started posting a month or so ago. I didn't realise there was an introductions thread. Well I'm from Scotland and i work nights so i get a lot of time to trawl the net, I'm interested in lots of stuff from the NWO to UFO's to government coverups, assassinations etc. so if i can help anyone out with researching stuff on the net for them please don't hesitate to ask

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
howdy : ) welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

so if i can help anyone out with researching stuff on the net for them please don't hesitate to ask

you should do just fine here....

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Hi whoswatchinwho. Welcome to ATS.
I prefer working nights myself. I run a motel 24/7 and have been working every day for the past 12 months straight. I am on the computer every chance I get.
Nice to meet you. Looking forward to your discussions!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hi, welcome! I haven't been here long either but I also use to read the site (for a reeeeally long time
). I like your avatar.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi whoswatchinwho and (officially) welcome to ATS.

By the looks of your low BTS points you need to stop by and relax awhile. It's a great place to get to know the other members.

Enjoy yourself.

Rush

[edit on 31-10-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Welcome aboard from a fellow freshmen...
Good avatar!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the replys folks, nice to meet you all, I've only really looked around in BTS so I'll do a bit of posting get to know you all.

i was also wondering if someone could help me out with my avatar, i want to add the ATS logo on to it somewhere but i'm not too hot with photshop stuff, anyone help ?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

top topics

join