It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phony flier says Virginians vote on different days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Phony flier says Virginians vote on different days

hamptonroads.com

A phony State Board of Elections flier advising Republicans to vote on Nov. 4 and Democrats on Nov. 5 is being circulated in several Hampton Roads localities, according to state elections officials.

In fact, Election Day, for voters of all political stripes, remains Nov. 4.

The somewhat official-looking flier - it features the state board logo and the state seal - is dated Oct. 24 and indicates that "an emergency session of the General Assembly has adopted the follwing (sic) emergency regulations to ease the load on local electorial (sic) precincts and ensure a fair electorial process."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't quite have the words for this. This is pretty low.

I understand worrying that your party might lose an election but to use such tactics as to convince hoards of democrats that they have to vote the day AFTER the elections is really vile.

I really hope they find out who these people are. These are the kinds of tactics that disenfranchise millions of votes each year.

And people are worried about greedy ACORN employees filling out fake registration cards to get more money?

Fake people can't vote. Real people can. Unless someone tells them to vote on the wrong day due to "an emergency regulation".

I really hope all the pundits will be ripping these people to shreds like they have ACORN once it comes to light who produced this forgery.

hamptonroads.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join