It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Halloween: Photos of a real ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
These photographs were taken at an abandoned house in Indiana several years ago. A real estate agent was taking some photos and the "ghost" was not visible to the naked eye. The house has long since been torn down.

Do the photos show a real ghost?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I thought i had seen this before. It is an old case. I think it is a genuine apparition. Well heres the doco you got the screen caps from anyways.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I remember this from a long time ago when I first saw it on TV and it has never been dis-credited that I'm aware of.

I like tho old film of having negatives and not digital photography as you can use the negatives to prove that it wasn't photo-shopped in a computer. Sure something could still be faked but it would take much more effort with a negative as the proof.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well keeping the "Happy Halloween" spirit going there was this recent YouTube "A Mexican Flying Humanoid Spotted In Mexico"
For those of you who don't speak Spanish they call it a Bruja (Witch) and the police they interview said she/he was dressed in all black...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If I remember rightly these pics weren't taken by an estate agent but a couple of guys who were interested in ghosts and had heard that this building had a certain reputation. At the time the pics were taken a thunder and lightning storm was taking place and several cloud or mist like anomalies were seen to rush past the men. Also, when the pictures were enhanced a skull like babies head becomes visible as if the apparition is holding a baby!

Up till now this case has never been debunked but I'm sure closer scrutiny would, at least, come up with some possible explanations.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
If I remember rightly these pics weren't taken by an estate agent but a couple of guys who were interested in ghosts and had heard that this building had a certain reputation. At the time the pics were taken a thunder and lightning storm was taking place and several cloud or mist like anomalies were seen to rush past the men. Also, when the pictures were enhanced a skull like babies head becomes visible as if the apparition is holding a baby!

Up till now this case has never been debunked but I'm sure closer scrutiny would, at least, come up with some possible explanations.

new topics

top topics

join