It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are some people so insensitive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Some people... even when you look at them walk away from you for no apparent reason at all. Why is this? Are they that insecure? What do they think is wrong about you just looking around?

Even just a glance will make these people look away.

What is wrong with them?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Some people... even when you look at them walk away from you for no apparent reason at all. Why is this? Are they that insecure? What do they think is wrong about you just looking around?

Even just a glance will make these people look away.

What is wrong with them?

Err....what?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Castaldi

Basically, there are some people out there that are totally insensitive, they won't even listen to what you have to say, or, if you look at them the wrong way that they'll move away from you.

If you look at them and give them a silly glance they'll move away from you.

Maybe I'm just being a little paranoid but I think that other people are too insensitive about you just looking around, and, they think you're looking at them, so they move away.

Does that make sense?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

i think you answered your own question. If someone i didn't know looked at me the " wrong " way or gave me a "silly glance" ( your words) , i would be wondering what is up with THAT person.. and yes.. create some space.

If you want a positive reaction from ppl, smile.. make a joke about the line you are standing in together. I have never had a stranger back away from me when i am pleasant, make eye contact or strike up a conversation.

[edit on 11/1/08 by SugarJ]

top topics

join