It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO / Angels & Demons theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I've read few threads about "UFOs are coming", "UFOs are angels", "UFOs are going to here to kill us." threads. I started to meditate and what is happening, just a theory, if all approach is true?

UFOs are angels. Could be. They're coming from between the stars after all. Do they coming? Presumably. Are they going to make a beach head? Maybe. They're going to wipe out people. Well... my theory is the following. Actually this is the only element which is dividing the believers the most.

What is happening if both, they're the saviors and they're bringing doom to people theory is true? How is it possible? It's only just a matter of view. One side, whose are believing in angels and in good, they're in safe. They don't need to fear of them and they're considering them as saviors. The other side, demon lovers, warmongers, greedy ones, well... I believe the term angels vs. demons are telling everything about their view and in this matter the UFOs are the evil.

Maybe I see it wrong, but it's also a possibility. Opinions are welcomed.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well first you have to define what angels and demons actually are. I think it's foolhardy to say that they are anything but aliens and humans in advanced anti-gravity powered space craft.

[edit on 10/27/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Totally agree, you need to follow what the vatican says about the phenomena, I think they are the best source of understanding that we have regarding UFO's.The bad ET's (grays) are the Jinns and the good ones (the human looking ones, the orbs etc) are the angels, Heaven is space and we have been cast down here because we were not wanted in heaven. Our life here is our chance to proof we are worthy. We are probably living in end times and the UFO/ET phenomena is exactly what this is about. In my opinion disclosure means Islam and the West is struggling with disclosure for this reason. I feel sorry for the Westerners but Allah means God and Mohamed was the messenger Jesus promised to the Christians would come before end times, if you want to understand the phenomena of ET's then you need to understand the Koran, if you have a problem with the Koran, I doubt you will be saved. How do I know? Lets just say that I know this 100% and that there are many people that are highly respected on ATS that know this too but it is being kept under wraps....I hope ATS does not censor this reply as they KNOW that what I am saying is true as do your leaders, yes all of them, even your movie stars and you musicians know about disclosure = Islam. MCCain called his followers at a rally prisoners...because he knows that WE ARE prisoners on earth...if disclosure did not mean Islam they would have no problem with disclosure...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i think it interesting the size of our universe and its inhabitence because you cant see all doest mean its not there is individulism important in death for a soul to carry or do we mould into a soul catching super intelect like one that could have made life on earth does arch angel micheal carry the sword on the battle feild of heaven and hell a war that in death brings meaning to life and a new dimesional existence is there no answer just electric chemistry switched off for good is it just mystisism to belive what you want or is it true religion and world order

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So you're basically saying that there is 2 sides to the UFO coin? Depending on your perspective it could be viewed as Angel/Demon?

Interesting point!! star for that..

That made me think of the duality of venus. Venus reaches its maximum brightness shortly before sunrise or shortly after sunset, for which reason it is often called the Morning Star (Lucifer) or the Evening Star (Hesperus).

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
you know, my experience with aliens has been a negative one. I have heard of people who saw aliens that were tall blonde and beautiful. when i was five i was taking my usual nap
of the afternoon in my playroom. suddenly there appeared what at my age i considered a skeleton dressed in white. it grabbed me and tried to take me somewhere i fought with it and punched it and it was hard like a board, about my size, with huge dark eyes. then as i kept punching it it disappeared. i was sweating profusely and ran crying to my mother.
she laughed and said it was only a dream. I remember i was very angry that she would not believe me. anyway I stray. i think there are true angels and demons as i have seen them. i know there are aliens as i had further contact all my life and i'm assuming that
there are good aliens, though i've not seen them. And the ones i've experienced are not exactly bad but like of a strange culture that I don't get. i could say more but that's for another thread

top topics

join