It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
more 7+ billion people in the world, i would be willing to bet that in any 24 hour period there are thousands upon thousands of people who dream scenarios like that.

It doesn't mean anything and doesn't make you special, sorry

(post by watcher1960 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

I was not claiming to be special. I was sharing a dream and asking questions... so in view of recent events- my dreams have been coming more into focus.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Had a weird one about 6 weeks ago and I've dreamt it about 3 times since. I am at work and there is a terrible deep 'sound', you feel more than hear if that makes sense.. I had my heavy duty ear protectors on and was affected but not like everyone else. People were dropping like flies on the spot.. In a catatonic state, dying or dead. My nose was bleeding but I was coherent. I got downstairs and saw a team jogging across the courtyard. I couldn't tell if they were military or regular police.. Black unmarked gear and helmets with black visors.. I managed to slip through and got home even though there were cars stopped all over the roads. Grabbed my mom and told her we had to get out of here.. Saw troops descending on the neighborhood. I ended up hiding my mom under a huge brush pile. I turn to go back to the house for something and that's when I wake up. The 'sound' weapon rattles me.. Hoping it's just too much reading about stuff that's going on. Trying to limit my consumption. Lol

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: watcher1960
This post is more of a vent than any attempt at prediction or prophecy. I don't know if many, or any of you have recurring dreams like this. Its usually quite similiar, there's an invasion by an overwhelming force usually either aliens or China (I don't know why those two). Im usually able to avoid capture, but barely, and always on the move, sometimes taking or rowing a boat to Catalina (Since I moved to Arizona from California in Jan, I think that would be pretty hard now). Also my ability to make chi balls and what we call a ' force push' is way stronger on yhe dream, and the more I do it, the stronger it gets. Overall though, things go pretty bad for us, at least at the start. I've had this dream for almost 2 years and now its almost nightly, and its starting to drive me insane. Short drive, maybe? Anyone have any similiar, especiallly similiar recurring dreams?

The dreams I am having almost nightly seem to be *post* invasion. I'm always with lots of displaced people. None of us are from wherever we are, and it almost feel like living on a college campus where we all meet in common areas for things like food.
The dreams almost never have a nightmare element to them, I'm not scared or panicked, nobody is. The impression I get from my dreams is SOMETHING happened, but it's over and we are rebuilding.

It isn't exactly what you are talking about, but it's almost nightly and it seems related in the sense that it is "what comes next."

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Recently my Dad told me that he had this recurring dream about being in a war zone and he is like a refugee or something and Russians are in control and they feed him purple sausages and they taste so bad that he wakes up dry retching. When he told me this I was thinking to myself - "Purple Russian sausages? That cant be good." At least they made him sick I guess. I am a bit worried about him though.

edit - HA!
edit on 17-6-2022 by thelastman because: (no reason given)

edit - If I had a dream about purple Russian sausages I would keep it to myself.
edit on 17-6-2022 by thelastman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join