It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 102 - David Icke Lecture Series #2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

David Icke Lecture Series #2 – ATS MIX Show 102

Dave and Johnny feature "Out of the Box" and "Maverick" Lecturer David Icke from the Bay Area UFO Expo. The boys also have one of the most frustrating Skeptic Overview segments since the inception of the ATS MIX. And of course, we have the most current Anomalous Sightings Reports from Canada and the US.

David Icke

VISIT David Icke’s HOME PAGE

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 84:11
file: atsmix_3107.mp3
size: 29602k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/8/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm a little confused, because ATS is known for its anti-reptilian threads, yet you guys do a show with David Icke who is amongst the pioneers of exposing these negative entities from the 4th dimension and beyond.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fantastic you are promoting him, just a little confused by what seems a contradiction.

Thankyou for this too.

Rock on and peace out.

Z

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Not a contradiction. He was a lecturer at the Bay Area UFO Expo. We recorded the lectures of the most popular speakers there and David was one of those 7 we recorded. The ATS MIX leaves it up to the membership and guests to decide for themselves the validity of anyone we have on our shows. If you want slanted radio.... may I suggest mainstream media!

Hope that answers your question.

Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yes this is one thing about Icke that kinda makes me look at what he says with many questions. However I only take what I need and I leave the rest. He has stated this many times.. If you can find a couple things you agree with take that for what it is, and leave the rest you dont feel you need.
But in Davids defense I will say I think when he speaks of reptiles, I belive he is speaking in terms of a metaphore.
I think its a way for him to get away with what he is saying. This way those with the knowledge can read between the lines, and get a real feel for what he is saying! David has alot to offer us knowledge wise.
You just have to know how to read into it, and read between the lines of what he says.. It works for me anyway.
I hope that puts that into a little better light for you.

BTW-- Great series guys! Keep up the good work!
S&F the mutha!

[edit on 25-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Great Series and it just keeps getting better and better

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Interesting Show, and even though I don't much care for Mr. Icke because of his past proclamations, I found this lecture to be rather entertaining. Glad he stayed away from the "reptoid" subject... Really looking forward to the upcoming Clifford Stone lecture you mentioned of having (a few shows back I think).

Sorry to hear about all the internet problems, maybe you guys need to have a direct (T-1 or better) connection for your show. That would eliminate a lot of problems (versus a standard internet connection). Prices per month have dropped too for home/business usage with the advent of more competition.

You guys, (Dave and Johnny), continue to rock my world with your show!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have to say that :

1) If the person who made the hasty decision to put ALL the Reptilian threads into 'skunk Works' had read 'the biggest secret' or had heard bonafide cases of UFO abductions where there were reptilians on board, they would not have moved ALL of these threads there.

2) If David Icke himself knew that, (he probably does) , he wouldn't be too pleased.

and furthermore, FACE THE MUSIC! - He is NOT talking in metaphor when he says lizards any more than meaning COSMIC lizards.

and 3) thanks for posting this anyways, ATS ! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wingz
Sorry to hear about all the internet problems, maybe you guys need to have a direct (T-1 or better) connection for your show. That would eliminate a lot of problems (versus a standard internet connection). Prices per month have dropped too for home/business usage with the advent of more competition.

Yeah, T-1 is the only way to go. I have it at work. But at home I have Comcast and it does suck. I lose connection all the time. But what I've found with them is if I unplug the modem and plug it back in when I lose connection that will fix the problem.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

I agree. Its funny, reptilians have to be one of the most out there CT's there is, yet its amazing how many people have had first hand accounts with these beings. I dont see whats so hard to believe about it, I mean, its not like we understand the purpose of the universe or anything like that.
Its a good thing people cant truly see reality until they are ready to, otherwise, people might freak out. "Ahhh Im hallucinating, what? Im not a body? whats going on omg wtf?!"

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have a new respect for David Icke.

I think that speech was very insightful.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Something else seemed to have happened at this conference with David Icke. At the top of his headlines page the following text is visible:

For the benefit of any would-be speakers and attendees at any event involving a Victoria Jack, organiser of the Bay UFO Conference in Santa Clara, California, it is our sorry experience that she cannot be trusted to honour agreements, nor treat people with even a modium of courtesy or respect, once an event is over.

You may wish to consider our experience before doing any business with her

How is Vicotria Jack and what did she do to garner a response like this?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuchisthedoggy

I haven't a clue. I went to David's site..... took me forever to scroll down where this was...... anyway..... judging by the standing room only attendance that David had for his PAID SEMINARS over 2 DAYS.... it couldn't be about money... but who knows.

Additionally, we have promoted David ourselves in our Lecture Series, which has been well received from his fans on ATS.

All I know..... everyone that we have talked to personally has said the 2008 Bay Area UFO Expo was the most attended and well received of its 10 Year History. The speakers also have raved about the professionalism, the layout, the courtesy and the support of Victoria and her staff.

One speaker doesn't tell the whole story I don't believe.

Thanks for the post.

Dave

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Since David is normally such a nice easy going chap and having heard all the fun positive experiences you guys had there that is why I thought it was strange! Hence the post.

Thanks for the feedback! If you hear anything else let us know!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

I don't know if this is helpful but this link will take you to Alex Jones interviews David Icke on 9/18/08

Excellent interview. I didn't here this interview on ATS yet.

video.google.com...

I respect Mr. Icke tremendously because he is the one who "seeded" me.

Picked up one of his books over a decade ago, put it down and left it sitting on the shelf for years because it was "so far out there".

But, I kept my ears and eyes open just the same.

More than a decade has passed and just about everything Mr. Icke predicted came to pass.

PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION.

Where do "they" want to take us?

We're being led like domestic cattle to a slaughter house.

(I use to live on a cow / sheep / chicken farm).

Sheep & cows while sweet animals (I won't eat lamb and rarely beef) are stupid creatures. Sweet but dumb as nails.

They don't "see it coming" until the very end. So many people remind me of my grandfather's sheep and cows, docile and dumb.

The financial "crisis" and possible "Disclosure" we are coming up to has all been orchestrated to bring us closer to the New World Order and open alien rule.

There is no excuse for a human "being dumb". We choose the information we pay attention too. Unlike the animals we have the power to detour the slaughter house truck provided we wake up fast enough, UNITE and take action together.

Some people only look out for themselves.

UNITED WE ALL STAND DIVIDED WE ALL FALL. We are all in this together.

Organize, unite and cooperate.

Those of us that will not wake up with a open mind and humble heart will contribute to the death of our species.

You are either for the human species or against.

This is war and there is no gray.

Ignorance is no excuse WE HAVE BEEN WARNED.

This interview gives some good ideas on how to fight this herding us onto the slaughter house truck.

Of interest is 28:00. This is a one hour interview and it worth a listen.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

join