It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Introduction Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
For some strange reason i couldnt seem to find the original intro thread i posted last night so im posting this one, im new to here but have been viewing and visting this site for quite some time, i hail from good ol New Mexico and ima professional musician. I love the board here and i cant wait to get into some good discussions and share my wild theories with people around here!!!
-sick

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SickTanicK

yoyo..wut it is? welcome. u got crazy idears?

lets see what u got. give it ur best shot!

but first, do us all a favor and check out the killer search feature!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Whats up thanks for respondin!

Well, hell i dont even know where really to start, i find myself trying to connect differant things people have said over the years with one another. Im real big on a lot of differant aspects of the paranormal/occult, im very interested in secret societies, the new world order, ufo's and aliens. So i constantly find myself trying to figure and connect a lot of things. I wonder to myself scenarios like a Alien Apocolypse tying in with Fema Camps and Martial law, Project Bluebeam and whatnot. The problem i have is finding the right evidence to substiantiate things, i guess thats why its conspiracy right? haha.

I ask myself where do people do this "research" and get thier sources from? like Phil Shcinder (misspell i know) Where did he come from? wheres some proof of his or ANYONE ELSES credentials? im not saying that thier not there, but simply that i would like a little more than lectures on youtube feel me? Same with alex jones, etc etc etc where did they come from and what got them started on thier paths?

BTW i tried searching and it says search is disabled? not sure why! anyways, i cant really go off the top of my head, but i plan on stayin round ABS so you'll see me spit my ideas here in there

Thanks!
-sick

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i hear you, when i first came across some of this stuff it just blew me away.

i couldn't believe what I was reading! i first came here under the whole alien thing. i always thought to myself, if so many people claim to see these things, well... they cant aaaalllll be liars. so i thought and still think there is something to the whole ufo phenomena.

one thing i can say though, is i have become much more a skeptic about all the conspiracy theories that are floating around out there. there is a ton of great info here with real professionals and expert opinions, but there is just as much b.s. if you know what i mean. but as a whole it has really opened my eyes to some different perspectives about the world.

i find that part totally bitchin about ats. just do everyone a favor and keep an open mind but at the same time stay on your toes about everything you read..

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I can agree with you man,
my thing has always been, people have always said the universe is never ending, and hell, theres proof of other solar systems and suns, therefore, its only rational imo to believe that there is SOME other form of life out there, if not many many many. I can also agree tho, there IS a lot of B.S. out there, but im sure even with some of the most outlandish of conspiracys there is a truth to be found, everything is based of SOMETHING ya know? its just sifting through the B.S. that is the hard part haha i will deff keep a open mind here, so far its been a warm welcome and i look foreward to posting more! thanks!
-sick

new topics

top topics

join