It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Palin to give Troopergate deposition Friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Gov. Palin to give Troopergate deposition Friday

ap.google.com

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Gov. Sarah Palin, already found by one investigation to have abused her power, will take time from her campaign for vice president Friday to give a deposition in a second inquiry into her firing of the state's top public safety official.

It will be the first deposition in the affair by the Republican vice presidential candidate. She wasn't subpoenaed to answer questions in an investigation by the state Legislature, though her husband, Todd, gave an affidavit in that...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nypost.com
www.freep.com
www.adn.com
www.chicagotribune.com

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Governor Palin and 'First Dude' Todd Palin are scheduled to give depositions on the firing of Public Safety Commissioner Walter Monegan this Friday. This particular probe could have legal implications. Given the other recent revelations about Governor Palin, this could be very damaging to the McCain/Palin ticket. Recent polls have shown that with the electorate as a whole, Palin is turning out to be a negative in regards to public opinion as a whole.

ap.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The latest update on tomorrow's deposition:

Palin will be deposed tomorrow by the independent investigator working for the Alaska personnel board. The interview will be under oath. Todd Palin will be deposed separately tomorrow.

Source.

The article states that Palin's personal attorney, Thomas Van Flein, was onboard the campaign airplane today to help prepare Palin for tomorrow's deposition.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I see this thread is getting all the attention it deserves.Governors are constantly embroiled in some lawsuite or another.Besides the only people that believe Palin is a negative for the McCain campagin is the main stream liberal media.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Are you kidding me??? I'm an Independent, and the only real problem I have with McCain is his age, BUT SHE SCARES THE LIVING #$&~ OUT OF ME!!! She is the biggest reason I can think of to not vote for the McCain/Palin ticket! Every time she speaks, I get more and more afraid that they might get elected, and then God Forbid, McCain dies and she is in charge!!!

new topics

top topics

join