It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin charges Alaska for kids' travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Palin charges Alaska for kids' travel

www.cnn.com

Gov. Sarah Palin charged the state for her children to travel with her, including to events where they were not invited, and later amended expense reports to specify that they were on official business.

n all, Palin has charged the state $21,012 for her three daughters' 64 one-way and 12 round-trip commercial flights since she took office in December 2006. She also has charged the state for hotel rooms for the girls.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is not focusing on her character, but rather using taxpayers money to travel her children around. This makes me wonder, what she will do if they are elected to the white house? Defend this if you want. But, she could have used her own personal funds instead of saying they were with her, for official business.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You're right. She shouldn't have used state funds to bring her kids. But then again I shouldn't have used company funds to buy starcraft while I was on a business trip. Well, that doesn't really matter. I itemized it under entertainment and they signed off...oh well

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join