It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Southall (London) 19/10/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This guy's got nearly 15 minutes of a ball of light,flickering colours,which moves about.

second vid in the dudes profile.

It's quite good,he actually manages to zoom in on it,and keep it steady. (ish)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I am not an expert ... but nice vid ... very entertaining

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
it is quite a good one isn't it.

Nice and long,nice close ups,funky sound track. It's made of win.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Sorry, but I tend to doubt the validity of 'sightings' that are accompanied by a 'groovy soundtrack'. Come on, if you actually shot a real UFO, would you take the time to add a soundtrack before you posted it, or would you upload it onto the net immediately and in it's raw form??? I'm voting [HOAX] on this one!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
well,it stayed in roughly the same spot for 15 minutes,so it weren't a plane. It definatly wasn't a star,cos London can't afford stars,it's too poor. (this is after a discussion on the way to a club about the light drowning out all the stars) It moves about,although admitidly you don't really get that impression cos it's just a blob of twinkly light on a black night sky. Don't think it's a helicopter,as I've never seen one that looks as pretty as that one does. It's one if them funky balls of light (IMO)

Oh and a side note,if I knew how to put funky music to videos,yer darn right I'd stick it on there. maybe the guy who taped it is a skeptic natured person,and wanted to "soften" it up with music and give it a slightly jovial "they're here" title as to reflect a bit of the shock of posting a UFO video on youtube. [/wild stab in the dark]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Hi Everyone,
I'm the one who took this video. The only reason I added some music was because my wife and mum were ranting nervously, and were very scared in the background, and they didn't want there voices on the net. You can hear me quite clearly though, and them aswell if you listen carefully, you can hear me talking to my friend on my mobile. My friend has seen the same ufo on many occasions late at night. We were all quite scared, but at the same time me and my friend were excited because we finally managed to get the sucker on tape.

I've got a total of 18mins of footage, which I predominately took on my Sony tripod. I filmed it from my bedroom window at 4am..

I don't know what to make of it myself, but some say its a wormhole "Merkabah". This friend of a friend directed me to this youtube video. Go to 4.00min and watch on...thats exactly what we saw. It's all quite freaky to me. Regards Jatinder

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
nice vid... could've done without the music, but that's irrelevant. I'd be interesting to hear what some of the video experts around here have to say on further examination.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Dig the music. The techno reminds me of Jim's little strip dance in American Pie.
Some people are very savvy at this, and it would only take a moment or so to add the music to the video, so I don't think that the music itself should be a discredit.

Any reports of anyone else seeing this? I did a search for sightings in that area on the same date, but didn't come up with anything. (other than the Youtube comments)

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't know the technical reason why stars do it, but I know they flicker

different colours and could be easily construded as a UFO by zooming in a

large amount.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

stars appear to twinkle when viewed from earth due to atmospheric turbulence.

top topics

join