It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Stargate Chronicles"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey everyone, sorry this is my first thread post; I apologize if its not up to scratch.

Once not long ago on here I read a thread about a website called the Stargate Chronicles by someone called "Clark C. McCelland".

My question is, can anyone tell if this guy is the real deal or not? He claims to be/have been a ScO (Space Communications Officer) and a aerospace engineer who has had multiple experiences regarding ET's.

I emailed him not long ago and he replied with some fairly.. far out stuff.
I can't post the emails however (no lies) as I deleted them thinking they were spam.
But I'm sure if some people on here give it a go they will succeed, he replies generally fast.

Although in his emails he claims to be... unwealthy and was trying to get me to donate money to him via paypal, which obviously seems fraudulent considering he is hosting a website and apprently worked for NASA.
He also claimed that the government was responsible for his "poverty".

Anyhow, I'm not the best researcher.. Has anyone else spoken to this guy? His email is on his websites homepage which is here.
He is also selling memorabilia (for a hefty fee).

I want to know peoples opinions for this guy; does he seem real? or does he have bigfoot in his fridge?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Welcome to ATS WishForWings,

I would highly recommend you have a talk to "Undo", our resident Stargate Expert. You will find her thread on the front page of the Aliens/UFO's board. Here's the link.

Stargates Are Real

IRM

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sorry it's called the "stargate chronicles" but so far he's made no mention of any actual stargates.

Just stories about alien contact... etc.

She sounds like a real life Daniel Jackson.
Minus the whole... TV thing.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by WishForWings]

new topics

join