It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Protests aas New Jersey Declares flu Vaccines Mandatory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Huge Protests aas New Jersey Declares flu Vaccines Mandatory

www.prisonplanet.com

Hundreds of concerned parents participated in demonstrations outside the New Jersey Statehouse yesterday in protest of the State’s decision to mandate flu vaccinations for young children.

Protesters also turned out to support a bill that would allow for conscientious objections to forced vaccinations, arguing that medication should be the choice of the parent not the government.

continues below:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

New Jersey’s health department has indicated that it is strongly opposed to such legislation, stating “Broad exemptions to mandatory vaccination weaken the entire compliance and enforcement structure”.

New Jersey’s policy was approved last December by the state’s Public Health Council and is taking effect this fall, reports the Daily Texan....

“It is so important to remember that this harm that is caused by vaccines is a foreseeable harm. The insurance industry foresees the harm, and will not insure the pharmaceutical industry against this harm. Yet we as parents as being forced to give these dangerous substances to children in exchange for alleged free public education. This is simply wrong.” [Ralph] Fucetola said.

There's video of the protests on the link as well. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid but I don't like the sound of mandatory vaccines, especially during the time we're in right now. I don't trust them.

www.prisonplanet.com

Edit: apparently there's already a thread for this article. Sorry!
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Shocka]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'd be right out there with them protesting. I certainly don't like the idea of being forced to give my kids flu shots. That should most definitely be the parents decision.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thats pretty interesting- I work at a Dr.s' and nows flu season time- but for some errie reason I felt like I was noticing the Dr. (and the patients too) seeming to give and/or ask to get the flu shot more so this year.
I equated it to "I Am Legend' at the beginning when everyone got infected by the suppossed 'cure for cancer'. I figured I was just being a usual paranoid freak, but at least New Jersey wouldn't think I was

top topics

join