It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient symbols and modern logos...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Last year, a tomb was discovered in Jerusalem, thought to be that of Jesus and his family. Above the entrance to the tomb, was this symbol:

Now, I'm not drawing any conclusions, however, I couldn't help but notice the similarity with this symbol in Vonage's logo:

Or here on the dollar bill:

And here on this carved Masonic symbol:

Last but not least, (even though UFO's don't belong in here, the symbolism and shape is relevant):

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this symbol is so important, and more specifically, what on earth does it have to do with Jesus' alleged tomb??
I find it more than coincidental that Masonic imagery and corporate logos have used this "V" with a center eye/circle in far more examples than I've given here. What's the connection? Any ideas?

If I have mistakenly placed this post in the wrong place, please don't be too harsh - I wasn't sure where it needed to go. Just please let me know where it's been moved, if it should be moved!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
well the "G" in the masonic symbol stands for "Geometry"...

Jordan Maxwell has this "enlightening" video on Illuminati symbols, from their use in ancient times to modern society. i think everyone would be better off if they watched this presentation! i'm serious!!

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This symbol is incredibly well known. The connection is of course, its the same symbol.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by emeraldzeus
Last year, a tomb was discovered in Jerusalem, thought to be that of Jesus and his family. Above the entrance to the tomb, was this symbol:

Now, I'm not drawing any conclusions, however, I couldn't help but notice the similarity with this symbol in Vonage's logo:

Or here on the dollar bill:

And here on this carved Masonic symbol:

Last but not least, (even though UFO's don't belong in here, the symbolism and shape is relevant):

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this symbol is so important, and more specifically, what on earth does it have to do with Jesus' alleged tomb??
I find it more than coincidental that Masonic imagery and corporate logos have used this "V" with a center eye/circle in far more examples than I've given here. What's the connection? Any ideas?

If I have mistakenly placed this post in the wrong place, please don't be too harsh - I wasn't sure where it needed to go. Just please let me know where it's been moved, if it should be moved!

Where is this site is it open to the public?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The symbol has a different origin, and was discussed in a number of places. During the time when this was a "hot item", there was a lot of discussion about the symbol and its meaning.

The archaeologist who found the tomb and who did the documentary has a LOT of pages on the symbol, similar symbols, cultural meaning, and so forth.

Have a look at this: www.jesusfamilytomb.com...

...and here: www.jesusfamilytomb.com...

top topics

join